Thunderous Thursday

Thunderous Thursday

There are 7 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Jul 19, 2007, titled Thunderous Thursday. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

Parts of Southern Maryland and Northern Virginia saw the clouds come and go, along with heavy rain and gusty winds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

Christa

Parkville, MD

#1 Jul 19, 2007
No damage at my place....like I have said before. WE NEED TORNADO/STORM SIRENS not flags!!

Hope everyone is okay. Saw many trees down and roofs damaged.
msderay3

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jul 20, 2007
The storm hit in Newburg. I live in "Clifton on the Potomac" development and we got hit. A tree fell on my husband's truck, and it got damaged badly and trees had fallen everywhere. So the storm did not hit new Newburg, it actually touched down in Newburg and damage was evident.
Marti

Baldwin, MD

#3 Jul 20, 2007
I live in St. Inigoes in St. Mary's, and still have no power this morning at 9am.
Chris

Washington, DC

#4 Jul 20, 2007
I live in No. St. Mary's Co (Mechanicsville) and we had sightings of a weak tornado. The wind was blowing horizontally, trees were twisted and fallen...
MrsC

Washington, DC

#5 Jul 20, 2007
wow it seem to go right around burk...
Katie

Grand Rapids, MI

#6 Jul 20, 2007
My Aunt's house and property in Newburg has some pretty bad damage, but my mom's house on Cobb Island only has a few branches down. I wish they would update this story more!
Marti

Baldwin, MD

#7 Jul 20, 2007
At. 2:15 my power was finally back on!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Culpeper County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
casey fletcher (Aug '16) Aug '16 lol 1
Virginia Medicaid Expansion (Mar '16) Mar '16 Patient X 1
Solar Energy comes to Culpeper County (Aug '15) Aug '15 virtuesolar 1
News Johns Hopkins mistakenly welcomes wrong students (Dec '14) Dec '14 wichita-rick 4
News Town of Orange Police Investigate Shooting (May '13) Oct '13 unknow 26
News Woman Whose Son Died in Iraq Wraps Up 'Tour de ... (Jun '13) Jul '13 Jeff 4 Justice 8
News LEAP Presents Contest Winner with Home Makeover... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Whatever 9
More from around the web