Gary Wiley Sentenced for Double Murder

Gary Wiley Sentenced for Double Murder

There are 2 comments on the WICU12 Erie story from May 11, 2012, titled Gary Wiley Sentenced for Double Murder. In it, WICU12 Erie reports that:

The man convicted in a Crawford County double murder has been sentenced to three to ten years for a robbery, and two consecutive life sentences for murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WICU12 Erie.

Jimbo P

Youngstown, OH

#1 Jun 1, 2012
That's a messed up situtation that a friend of mine and his wife were murdered over something so senseless.
Tod was good friend of mine years ago and it's sad to hear that he and his wife are no longer alive.
spoils

Meadville, PA

#2 Apr 15, 2013
I hope that guy fries in hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 firefighters injured in Cochranton-area blaze (Jul '10) Jun '16 Cochranton Knights 3
Pumpkin Fest (Apr '16) Apr '16 rsmrmyr 1
News Erie County's population sinks for a fourth str... (Mar '16) Mar '16 GOP 6
News Coming Aug. 23, Kickoff has you covered (Aug '15) Aug '15 Not in HS anymore 1
News Cochranton Man to Serve Jail Time for Child End... (Mar '15) Mar '15 poop stain 1
News The Voodoo they do so well at this Meadville br... (May '14) May '14 jeff 4
News Thunderstorm watch, flood warning issued for Er... (May '14) May '14 Uncle Ted 2
More from around the web