Toby Keith's concert not sold out - yet

Toby Keith's concert not sold out - yet

There are 6 comments on the GoErie.com story from Aug 15, 2008, titled Toby Keith's concert not sold out - yet. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Country star Toby Keith still has some seats to fill to match his two previous sold-out appearances at the Crawford County Fair.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Fair Sucks

Fredericktown, OH

#1 Aug 15, 2008
This is the worst place in America to see a concert. Locals show up even if they are not fans of the performer because that's what they do. Nobody stands up for the show and if you do the old people get extremely mad. I will never go to a show here ever again.
dolls

Edinboro, PA

#2 Aug 15, 2008
well...it is rther difficult to "stand up" because of falling forward in those stadium seats. just sit nice anyway! when toby keith was at the civic center, most everyone sat down, why cant you? why block others view? i may have been one of those who got "extremely mad" cause you were yelling and blocking my view by standing up the whole time! and i am not "old people" i paid the same amount for my ticket as you did..sit down so i can see. and dont be so rude for the preformer..they want to be seen and heard, too.
whatever

Erie, PA

#3 Aug 15, 2008
dolls wrote:
well...it is rther difficult to "stand up" because of falling forward in those stadium seats. just sit nice anyway! when toby keith was at the civic center, most everyone sat down, why cant you? why block others view? i may have been one of those who got "extremely mad" cause you were yelling and blocking my view by standing up the whole time! and i am not "old people" i paid the same amount for my ticket as you did..sit down so i can see. and dont be so rude for the preformer..they want to be seen and heard, too.
you were at a concert, sweetie...what did you expect? people to just sit down and yarn blankets?? Have a little enthusiam...you are as young as you feel..
Fair Sucks

Fredericktown, OH

#4 Aug 15, 2008
Fair Sucks wrote:
This is the worst place in America to see a concert. Locals show up even if they are not fans of the performer because that's what they do. Nobody stands up for the show and if you do the old people get extremely mad. I will never go to a show here ever again.
You are the reason I don't go anymore and you are the reason the concert isn't sold out. I go to the Jamboree in the Hills when I want to see Toby Keith. 50,000+ people standing up for the whole show. You're old when you can't stand up and get into the music. Get a life!
Brenda

Edinboro, PA

#5 Aug 15, 2008
$50 sure is an awful lot of moola... I'd rather buy a few cds...
GBKY
Brenda

Edinboro, PA

#6 Aug 15, 2008
AND most folks ain't 18 inches wide to fit within the "allotted" space in the new bleachers -- must have have anorexics and kids in mind when they planned that out. OH WELL.... LOL!
GBKY....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 firefighters injured in Cochranton-area blaze (Jul '10) Jun '16 Cochranton Knights 3
Pumpkin Fest (Apr '16) Apr '16 rsmrmyr 1
News Erie County's population sinks for a fourth str... (Mar '16) Mar '16 GOP 6
News Coming Aug. 23, Kickoff has you covered (Aug '15) Aug '15 Not in HS anymore 1
News Cochranton Man to Serve Jail Time for Child End... (Mar '15) Mar '15 poop stain 1
News The Voodoo they do so well at this Meadville br... (May '14) May '14 jeff 4
News Thunderstorm watch, flood warning issued for Er... (May '14) May '14 Uncle Ted 2
More from around the web