Airport good spot for adoption gallery

Airport good spot for adoption gallery

There are 2 comments on the GoErie.com story from Jun 23, 2008, titled Airport good spot for adoption gallery. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

An airport might seem like an unusual spot to promote adoption. Air travelers often face long delays these days, but if you consider that 1,200 special-needs children in Pennsylvania await placement with ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Cathy R

Allentown, PA

#1 Jun 26, 2008
Great idea. Perhaps more qualified people would consider adoption if they were aware of the need.
elkcreek

Waterford, PA

#2 Jun 27, 2008
i didn't see anybody drooling over the pictures of captain pizza and "bachelor joe". County spends 48 million so mark duh can get his picture in the airport

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 firefighters injured in Cochranton-area blaze (Jul '10) Jun '16 Cochranton Knights 3
Pumpkin Fest Apr '16 rsmrmyr 1
News Erie County's population sinks for a fourth str... Mar '16 GOP 6
News Coming Aug. 23, Kickoff has you covered (Aug '15) Aug '15 Not in HS anymore 1
News Cochranton Man to Serve Jail Time for Child End... (Mar '15) Mar '15 poop stain 1
News The Voodoo they do so well at this Meadville br... (May '14) May '14 jeff 4
News Thunderstorm watch, flood warning issued for Er... (May '14) May '14 Uncle Ted 2
More from around the web