Gasoline prices climb higher

Feb 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Erie Times News

Gasoline prices edged closer to the $4 mark Tuesday, climbing as much as a dime in Erie and Crawford counties to $3.799. The average price in the Erie market Tuesday was $3.755, about 4 cents a gallon higher than the national average, according to Tuesday's AAA Fuel Gauge report.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
TaxNoMore

San Gabriel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Analysts say a standoff between the West and Iran over its nuclear program continues to keep oil prices around nine-month highs.
TaxNoMore

San Gabriel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Your messiah:

Hastings Calls on Administration to Move Forward with Other Delayed and Canceled Offshore Lease Sales

WASHINGTON, D.C., December 14, 2011 -

Today the Obama Administrationís Interior Department conducted the first offshore lease sale in the Gulf of Mexico since the tragic explosion and oil spill that occurred nearly 20 months ago.

With just 17 days left this year, the Administration narrowly avoided making 2011 the first year since 1953 without an offshore lease sale.
Wise Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

thanks Captain Obvious

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Energy Secretary Stephen Chu wants higher gas prices!

WHAT a joke of a President!
democrat i was

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

last year
Obama went to Brazil offering loans and other support to develop the oil in an "environmentally responsible matter,

Obama has placed roadblocks in the way of domestic development of oil and gas reserves.

Obama's refusal to permit the building of the Keystone XL pipeline to bring oil from Canada's tar sands in Alberta to Texas oil refineries

Obama shows no sign of learning from his mistakes. A responsible president would move quickly to exploit more accessible sources of oil, lifting restrictions on domestic production and quickly signing off on the pipeline deal with Canada, an American ally. Obama, however, is doing neither of these things.

boone pickens

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

democrat i was wrote:
last year
Obama went to Brazil offering loans and other support to develop the oil in an "environmentally responsible matter,
Obama has placed roadblocks in the way of domestic development of oil and gas reserves.
Obama's refusal to permit the building of the Keystone XL pipeline to bring oil from Canada's tar sands in Alberta to Texas oil refineries
Obama shows no sign of learning from his mistakes. A responsible president would move quickly to exploit more accessible sources of oil, lifting restrictions on domestic production and quickly signing off on the pipeline deal with Canada, an American ally. Obama, however, is doing neither of these things.
I'm not really clear on the whole oil thing. Can you tell me which law states that our privately owned (by shareholders) oil concerns MUST sell oil and refined products in this country. If I understand this correctly, they can sell ANY oil produced in this country to the highest bidder, even if that bidder is a country unallied with us, say china. How, exactly, does that lower gas prices here? If we continue to use less what will the effect on prices be? Does the supply/ demand equation have anything at all to do with prices? Are unicorns real?
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

boone pickens wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not really clear on the whole oil thing. Can you tell me which law states that our privately owned (by shareholders) oil concerns MUST sell oil and refined products in this country. If I understand this correctly, they can sell ANY oil produced in this country to the highest bidder, even if that bidder is a country unallied with us, say china. How, exactly, does that lower gas prices here? If we continue to use less what will the effect on prices be? Does the supply/ demand equation have anything at all to do with prices? Are unicorns real?
Hey hypocrite....you seemed to be very clear about it when Bush was President. Keep puffing the democrat peter, moron.
democrat i was

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

boone pickens wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not really clear on the whole oil thing. Can you tell me which law states that our privately owned (by shareholders) oil concerns MUST sell oil and refined products in this country. If I understand this correctly, they can sell ANY oil produced in this country to the highest bidder, even if that bidder is a country unallied with us, say china. How, exactly, does that lower gas prices here? If we continue to use less what will the effect on prices be? Does the supply/ demand equation have anything at all to do with prices? Are unicorns real?
what does the democrat party has say about it... got any talking points back from them...
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Quit bawlin' like a freakin' mass of cells, idiot. If you can't afford it, just pretend you can like the rest of your teabaggin' ball-swallowers.
Stu Pedaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey hypocrite....you seemed to be very clear about it when Bush was President. Keep puffing the democrat peter, moron.
Conrad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Stu Pedaso wrote:
Quit bawlin' like a freakin' mass of cells, idiot. If you can't afford it, just pretend you can like the rest of your teabaggin' ball-swallowers.
<quoted text>
Wow!! You are one immature little man.Try growing up sometime before you die.
Actually

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Stu Pedaso wrote:
<quoted text>Quit bawlin' like a freakin' mass of cells, idiot. If you can't afford it, just pretend you can like the rest of your teabaggin' ball-swallowers.
How sad; a self loathing liberal homosexual projecting his darkest fantasies on to those he envies most.
See, stu, your sexual confusion has no effect on me. I know what I am and I'm very secure with it.
Back to Dr Garvey for more "training" for you, stu:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••