16-year-old Crawford County girl missing

16-year-old Crawford County girl missing

There are 3 comments on the Erie Times News story from Oct 16, 2012, titled 16-year-old Crawford County girl missing. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

Police said Rikelle R. Sayers was last seen at 6 p.m. Sunday outside her residence in the 4500 block of Bently Road in Espyville, North Shenango Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

AJ Stone

Youngstown, OH

#1 Oct 17, 2012
Rikelle R. Sayers Found...Please get details from the family as I do not want to post on here as to what they found. But sadly the search is over..Thanks so much for helping and posting in her search...Much love
_map_

Erie, PA

#2 Oct 17, 2012
what happened?
annon

East Liverpool, OH

#3 Oct 17, 2012
Rikelle was found in the woods. She hung herself. Rip hon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pumpkin Fest Apr '16 rsmrmyr 1
News Erie County's population sinks for a fourth str... Mar '16 GOP 6
News Coming Aug. 23, Kickoff has you covered (Aug '15) Aug '15 Not in HS anymore 1
News Cochranton Man to Serve Jail Time for Child End... (Mar '15) Mar '15 poop stain 1
News The Voodoo they do so well at this Meadville br... (May '14) May '14 jeff 4
News Thunderstorm watch, flood warning issued for Er... (May '14) May '14 Uncle Ted 2
News 8 Years After Intentionally Setting Fire, Erie ... (Mar '14) May '14 Damned Yankee 10
More from around the web