Woman tossed from court as Michael Jo...

Woman tossed from court as Michael Jordan's lawyers press their...

There are 47 comments on the GoErie.com story from Jun 4, 2008, titled Woman tossed from court as Michael Jordan's lawyers press their.... In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Lawyers representing former basketball great Michael Jordan will have to wait at least a week before finding out if a Meadville woman is permanently barred from having contact with their client.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Erie, PA

#45 Jun 4, 2008
Drew wrote:
Broken Wing, You seem to have it in for Joe there. I have a feeling that is not his real name. Pvt Joe Bauers(he spelled it wrong) is the main character in, what I feel, is one of the best movies ever, Idiocracy. The movie is set in the future, it portrays our world in 500 years, and let me tell you, the future looks bleek. Natural selection, the process by which only the strongest and smartest survive, is on longer applicable. Since there are no more natural predators to thin the herd(humans), society has begun to reward those who have the most children. It is a proven fact that people of lower intellegence reproduce in greater numbers than the educated. I believe the name is more symbolic of what usually goes on in these forums. I do not disagree with Pvt. Bauers however. Do you really think if MJ was or could possibly be the father of her child, he would want all of this out in the open. He would have cut her a check a long time ago. May be she is ill, if so, she should seek help, go to church, find a hobby, do something productive. DNA tests do not lie, maybe they should just check the kids DNA against that of criminal or military database, who knows, they might get lucky and find a baby daddy for her...I think Maury Povich is still on too, I don't think Jerry Springer ever did paternity tests, too bad, this would have been a great episode.
DREW. THank god someone agrees with me. Idiocracy is one of the most underrated, greatest movies of recent memory.

Erie, PA

#46 Jun 4, 2008
shocked wrote:
Yeah, I'd like to know how Lisa's mom can lay claim that Michael Jordan is a coward? He submitted his DNA, not once but TWICE! Standing up and being a man! A coward would have run and not taken the test. Geez, not only does "mommy" not the definition of coward, but she also doesn't know someone who is mentally ill, standing right in front of her! How anyone who has read her blogs or listened to anything Lisa has said and doesn't come to that realization is beyond me. Hell, I had a hard time even following the blog because all she does is ramble on and on about NOTHING!
I'm afraid of what she will do to herself or others (her son!) when she doesn't get her way in court ... AGAIN! Someone needs to step in and get this woman some help!! If not for her sake then for her son's sake!!!
I think what is completely telling is the fact that MJ has more money than God and hasn't given this woman a cent. If any of her claims were true, he would have paid her to shut up long ago.

Palo Alto, CA

#47 Jun 4, 2008

And even if you give her a HUGE benefit of the doubt that she actually did have a "relationship" with Jordan that lasted two years (1999-2001), as she has posted on her various blogs NUMEROUS times, how in the world can her son be Jordan's? Last time I checked, human beings don't gestate for 3 years...
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what is completely telling is the fact that MJ has more money than God and hasn't given this woman a cent. If any of her claims were true, he would have paid her to shut up long ago.

Lorain, OH

#48 Jun 4, 2008
After seeing her pic! WOW, MJ would have to be passed out and DEAD to hit that! Enough said!!

Lorain, OH

#49 Jun 4, 2008
Forgot, case closed! LOL
Pvt Joe Bauers

Schaumburg, IL

#50 Jun 5, 2008
Broken Wing...Get a clue. Drew, Thanks for sticking up for me there, and you are completely correct about the name. My real name is Jeremy, but Ididcracy is such a great movie, and crap like this just solidifies Mike Judge's point. The man is a Genius, and is probably one of the only celebrities I would ever be interested in meeting. Anyways, i am headed over to the new thread to keep up on the rest of this farce.

Since: Mar 08

Maple Lake, MN

#51 Jun 5, 2008
Broken wing: Please be respectful of Obama. He is biracial. Not half and half or whatever your small town, backwards thinking **** wants to call him. You are the type of people Hillary attracted.

Very true, and he is also a Christian, I used the
words that some Coward used, who hides behind
Soldiers names. Drew, thanks for enlighten me.
Never heard of this movie.
And btw. I am very happy that Sen. Obama won.
And the half and half I took from that Racist
wannabe Rambo, who hides behind different names.
He is a Sgt. a Paratrooper, etc. COWARD.
I am colorblind, we ALL belong to one Race,
the HUMAN RACE. A racist I am not, have never been. I disrespect anyone who thinks they are better because of their skin color.
Drew, I apologize. I could pull up some statements
of this RAMBO,( that is what he is called by some of the Soldier who have seen war, Vietnam )
on the Meadville Blog.
As far as Lisa is concerned, just look what the
headline says, above. People are cruel. Show some
And actually I come from a big City in Germany
and am german. We can belittle each other all day,
I wont be part of it. I screwed up twice, one
for being angry at Judge Miller, and I apologize,
second about this Pvt. never heard of this movie,
but is it nice what the person "hiding behind" this Pvt. said. Then he should be able to take it
what I said. Nobody has the right to tell Lisa
to have her ovaries removed. Nobody.
A Hypocrit I am not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 firefighters injured in Cochranton-area blaze (Jul '10) Jun '16 Cochranton Knights 3
Pumpkin Fest (Apr '16) Apr '16 rsmrmyr 1
News Erie County's population sinks for a fourth str... (Mar '16) Mar '16 GOP 6
News Coming Aug. 23, Kickoff has you covered (Aug '15) Aug '15 Not in HS anymore 1
News Cochranton Man to Serve Jail Time for Child End... (Mar '15) Mar '15 poop stain 1
News The Voodoo they do so well at this Meadville br... (May '14) May '14 jeff 4
News Thunderstorm watch, flood warning issued for Er... (May '14) May '14 Uncle Ted 2
More from around the web