Woman tossed from court as Michael Jo...

Woman tossed from court as Michael Jordan's lawyers press their...

There are 47 comments on the GoErie.com story from Jun 4, 2008, titled Woman tossed from court as Michael Jordan's lawyers press their.... In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Lawyers representing former basketball great Michael Jordan will have to wait at least a week before finding out if a Meadville woman is permanently barred from having contact with their client.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pvt Joe Bowers

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Jun 4, 2008
Can you say Gold Digger? I am sick and tired of hearing about this. There must be many more important things that the judicial system could be spending their time and money on. I would actually like to see this woman charged for wasting the courts time, and made to pay the court costs and fees. Michael Jordan is not a stupid man, in fact he is one of the only NBA players that I have any respect for, he knows that this woman is not all there upstairs, and if he did sleep with her, would have been smart enough to slap on his seventy-five cent insurance policy...not to mention the fact that 2 paternity tests proved that he is not the father. Too bad Montel Williams is done recording new shows, this lady would be the perfect candidate to go on the show and be told that they have no idea who her "baby dady" is. Lisa, please do the world a favor and have your ovaries removed.
Ms-T

Crawford, TX

#2 Jun 4, 2008
The sad part? Reading nothing that suggests Judge Miller will entertain Jordan's lawyers' previous request for a psychological evaluation upon Ms. Miceli. It appears so badly needed.
Erie resident

Erie, PA

#3 Jun 4, 2008
she really needs to let it go and get a life and quit making a fool out of herself...

Since: Mar 08

Maple Lake, MN

#4 Jun 4, 2008
Ms-T I could not agree with you more. Actually I had hoped that this Judge would show some compassion and at least order an evaluation. And anyone, even without a M.D.'s license can see,
that this girl is ill.
Gold Digger???? No way. I used to think that. This girl is ILL. Shame on the Judge. I am wondering about his mental status? And yes, you can check out who I am, Judge. You have the means to do it. I say again, SHAME ON YOU, to let this
hurting soul go on living in the past.
I certainly hope not, BUT should she really go
over the edge, even more than she already is, and
hurt herself or her son, I sure do hope, that
the Family sues the Judge. I do not know who is more sick, Lisa or the Judge. This is very very
unfortunate that she is not getting help. The Judge had the power to have her at least evaluated by a professional. But know, just throw the case out. Shame on you Judge Miller.

Maple Lake, MN

#5 Jun 4, 2008
Pvt Joe Bowers wrote:
Can you say Gold Digger? I am sick and tired of hearing about this. There must be many more important things that the judicial system could be spending their time and money on. I would actually like to see this woman charged for wasting the courts time, and made to pay the court costs and fees. Michael Jordan is not a stupid man, in fact he is one of the only NBA players that I have any respect for, he knows that this woman is not all there upstairs, and if he did sleep with her, would have been smart enough to slap on his seventy-five cent insurance policy...not to mention the fact that 2 paternity tests proved that he is not the father. Too bad Montel Williams is done recording new shows, this lady would be the perfect candidate to go on the show and be told that they have no idea who her "baby dady" is. Lisa, please do the world a favor and have your ovaries removed.
With your kind of compassion you will never make it past Pvt. How about getting neutered, so YOU can not multiply. Lisa is very ill. What is your excuse just to condemn her????? Glas house,
stones, throwing???????
Harm0nii

Peoria, IL

#6 Jun 4, 2008
Anyone can tell she's disturbed. Go to her blog: http://mjordanmistress.blogspot.com/

Maple Lake, MN

#7 Jun 4, 2008
HarmOnii, I am so glad that people can tell, that
Lisa is ill. I am local, and in the beginning thought, Lisa was just trying to get MJ's money.
I looked a little deeper, she is ill. Very ill.
And I do not care how much problems she must have
cost Mrs.J, in the past, I bet she would have
compassion for this soul. Anyone who has a heart
and feels for their fellow human beings, cannot help to feel sorrow for her. I bet even Mr.
Sterling could see, that he is dealing with a very
troubled young women. Wonder what he thinks about
our Judge Miller in Meadville. Send her home,
throw her out. Good job, Judge Miller. Perhaps one
of these days, a person close to you will become
ill with mental illness. Because it does not stop
at a certain pay grade or status in the community.
I do not wish anything bad for you, I have way to
much compassion for ALL human beings, even for a Judge who showed very poor judgment.
But there is something called Karma, that I believe in.
Used to live in Erie

Decatur, GA

#8 Jun 4, 2008
It's about time the court got tough with this stupid b!tch. She needs to have her kid taken into state custody and then she needs to be put into a mental institution....and they can then throw away the key.
Harm0nii

Peoria, IL

#9 Jun 4, 2008
I feel for her son most of all. He deserves a healthy mom. I hope her family helps her regain her sanity. Her son needs a mom. Not this thing she has become. Her photo looks so bad. She was a very attractive lady at one point. The photo shows her decline.
YeahShesSickAlri ght

Crossville, TN

#10 Jun 4, 2008
brokenwing:

how are ya heidi?

Maple Lake, MN

#11 Jun 4, 2008
Doing well, Family, lol. Still using my name,
and the people on the WILM know my name.
Sad, that we could not iron our differences out.
And trust me, Lisa is ill. Like I posted on the
other Blog, Depression for company is no fun,
but to truly walk in a maze of thoughts in her brain, has to be horrible. And I would not even wish it on the Judge, WHOM I DO NOT RESPECT AT ALL.
He knows she is ill, what does he do?? He throws
her out.
You know I always said, people who a kind to animals, especially one with only 3 legs, cannot
all that bad.
You are Christians, pray for her. Believe me, SHE IS VERY ILL.

And anon. did you find your way here????lol.
I said I blog under brokenwing. How to read the
whole thing I am not sure.

Maple Lake, MN

#12 Jun 4, 2008
go to full story upper right, GoErie.com

Oh no, now I really feel sick, her picture.
This is not the same Lisa anymore. And this stupid
azz of a Judge, and I dont care if he reads this,
1 phone call and he knows who is blogging under what name.
I DONT GIVE A DAMN, HEAR ME JUDGE MILLER.
YOU LET THIS GIRL WALK OUT, THROW HER OUT!!!!!!

YOU HAVE NO HEART. I wish I would have thrown the
glass of wine, I had in my hand, in your face out at the Ir. Club in CL. when you put your arm around my chair, to talk
to Betty. Karma, may you or your family now
experience mental illness sometime in your life.
And I do not wish bad things on people. But you have the Honor of being the EXCEPTION. I always said, STATUS and TITLE does not mean anything to me. Cannot impress me. Thank GOD. What is inside
counts. 2 phone calls and you know my name.
Good luck, your HONOR!!!!!!! I do not have to do that, I am close to Quantico.!!!!!!!!

Maple Lake, MN

#13 Jun 4, 2008
gotta go now, and oh, have a nice day in Stone Mountain Georgia, ;)
I hope you all can see now, that Status, money
or big home, does not mean a damn thing to me.
It is what is inside the Human Being what counts,
how you treat your fellow human beings, that is what is important to me. If you really would have given me a chance to get to know me, instead of attacking me about the ..., I bet we would have a lot in common. If I see some poor soul lying down in the Diamond, who looks like he/she has nothing,
I will sit down and spend my time with him/her, listen to some life story, and, surprise, I probably take him/her home. There are 4 people
back on their feet, and of things like that I am proud, not what Club you belong to etc. Could care less, if you are an azz without a heart in real life, and think you are better than me. You have no room in my space. I am no better or less
better than you, just our situations are different. We all have the same wants in this short life.
PEACE, you know my number,:)
JiGGa

Chagrin Falls, OH

#14 Jun 4, 2008
I wonder if lisa and brokenwing are related..
Sandra Miceli

Meadville, PA

#15 Jun 4, 2008
Your article is a lie. Lisa was not removed from the court she chose to leave. This paper is very biased and should refrain from reporting the news if you cannot tell the actual truth. Mr. Jordan is a deadbeat Dad. The only reason he has been able to get away with not appearing in court is because he is "Mr. Jordan". The average male would not get away with this behavior. He would be in contempt of court. We have a list of attorneys who have refused to represent us in the matter because Mr. Sperling refuses to talk and when he does he is very rude and nasty. My daughter has been stalked, harassed, threatened, robbed and defamed. She moved home with the baby so she could feel safe.
Sandra Miceli

Meadville, PA

#16 Jun 4, 2008
You people have no idea what she has been through. She is not mentally ill. None of you could hold up under the stress of one law suit not alone 3 or 4. Michael Jordan is not a man. He is a coward. This is a person who small children look up to. Shame on him.
everyonehasone

Waterford, PA

#17 Jun 4, 2008
Why are you defending her when the tests came out negative? Do you think they were fixed or something?

Maple Lake, MN

#18 Jun 4, 2008
Thanks Sandra Miceli for telling us, that Lisa was NOT thrown out. In that case, MY HUMBLE APOLOGIES TO JUDGE MILLER.

To the Reporter who reported it as such, shame on
you. No wonder people call the Meadville paper,
the perfect paper to line your bird cage with.
That it is about good for.

And Pvt. my opinion stands, if you can not behave and write better, well you should be neutered.
I stand by that. I believe you have 4 too many!!!
BTW. Should you not be in Iraq, LIAR. Go back to the Meadville Forum, the Whispey Women, they bashed you all day, but I am sure you know all that, either you should be back from Iraq or going to. That all depends which story, WE THE PEOPLE should read and believe, RAMBO. Go shoot
the Iraqis!!!!!!!!!! Oh no, wait, you are coming back, or are you. ;). You are one great Soldier, taunting a young man in a wheel chair???
BIG MAN you are. So far 310 Dollars. LOL. The
Forum was wondering how long it would take to get
all your money together.
I give you one warning, if you come here trashing
the MUSLIM OBAMA, and making fun of his half and half color, they will trash you here, trust me.
You are a RACIST, shame on you. The worst kind.
Are you kidding me

Puyallup, WA

#19 Jun 4, 2008
I can't believe you don't think your daughter is mentally ill. Have you read he blog? maybe you should and then, hopefully you would see more desperately she needs help. And you Heidi have shown what a hypocrit you are.
Yogi

Oil City, PA

#20 Jun 4, 2008
...sounds like Sandy Miceli is mentally ill also. Must run in the family - it happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 firefighters injured in Cochranton-area blaze (Jul '10) Jun '16 Cochranton Knights 3
Pumpkin Fest (Apr '16) Apr '16 rsmrmyr 1
News Erie County's population sinks for a fourth str... (Mar '16) Mar '16 GOP 6
News Coming Aug. 23, Kickoff has you covered (Aug '15) Aug '15 Not in HS anymore 1
News Cochranton Man to Serve Jail Time for Child End... (Mar '15) Mar '15 poop stain 1
News The Voodoo they do so well at this Meadville br... (May '14) May '14 jeff 4
News Thunderstorm watch, flood warning issued for Er... (May '14) May '14 Uncle Ted 2
More from around the web