2 killed in semi, pickup truck collis...

2 killed in semi, pickup truck collision in W. Pa.

There are 3 comments on the Centre Daily Times story from Aug 16, 2008, titled 2 killed in semi, pickup truck collision in W. Pa.. In it, Centre Daily Times reports that:

Two people in a pickup truck are dead after it veered into the path of a tractor-trailer on a highway in northwestern Pennsylvania.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Centre Daily Times.

jfra510

Titusville, PA

#1 Aug 17, 2008
This was a very bad thing to happen to all the people involved .my prayers go out to all.
Kitt

AOL

#2 Aug 19, 2008
I was a friend of Leigh Ann's and her daughter Stephanie's father Mike. We appricate all your good wishes and prayers, she will be missed always.
bob

United States

#3 Aug 26, 2008
my prayers are with any and all that this efected we miss these individuals who are no longer with us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 firefighters injured in Cochranton-area blaze (Jul '10) Jun '16 Cochranton Knights 3
Pumpkin Fest (Apr '16) Apr '16 rsmrmyr 1
News Erie County's population sinks for a fourth str... (Mar '16) Mar '16 GOP 6
News Coming Aug. 23, Kickoff has you covered (Aug '15) Aug '15 Not in HS anymore 1
News Cochranton Man to Serve Jail Time for Child End... (Mar '15) Mar '15 poop stain 1
News The Voodoo they do so well at this Meadville br... (May '14) May '14 jeff 4
News Thunderstorm watch, flood warning issued for Er... (May '14) May '14 Uncle Ted 2
More from around the web