Foulk mum on fatal shooting

Foulk mum on fatal shooting

There are 3 comments on the GoErie.com story from Mar 31, 2009, titled Foulk mum on fatal shooting. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Investigators probing the shooting death of Rondell Jennings aren't saying what, if anything, they've learned about the motive behind the killing and the relationship between the victim and the man charged with shooting him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

YOU WIFE FOR LIFE

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Mar 31, 2009
Iknow the shock of devestation but know you are loved...by many
YOU WIFE FOR LIFE

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Mar 31, 2009
I wish you could see this free my hubby.....
Dell

Erie, PA

#4 Mar 31, 2009
That guy even looks like a creeper. What a P.O.S. thug. We need to get all of the scum like this guy OFF of the streets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 firefighters injured in Cochranton-area blaze (Jul '10) Jun '16 Cochranton Knights 3
Pumpkin Fest (Apr '16) Apr '16 rsmrmyr 1
News Erie County's population sinks for a fourth str... (Mar '16) Mar '16 GOP 6
News Coming Aug. 23, Kickoff has you covered (Aug '15) Aug '15 Not in HS anymore 1
News Cochranton Man to Serve Jail Time for Child End... (Mar '15) Mar '15 poop stain 1
News The Voodoo they do so well at this Meadville br... (May '14) May '14 jeff 4
News Thunderstorm watch, flood warning issued for Er... (May '14) May '14 Uncle Ted 2
More from around the web