My Life's Being Stolen

My Life's Being Stolen

There are 2 comments on the www.bobhanna.blogspot.com story from Oct 12, 2008, titled My Life's Being Stolen. In it, www.bobhanna.blogspot.com reports that:

The story of rampant corruption in Crawford County, PA, and just how evil and vindictive a psycho ex-wife can get.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.bobhanna.blogspot.com.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 Oct 12, 2008
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/pagan-wic...

do you guys have any advice to offer these people?
any prayers or help would be greatly appreciated, i'm sure...
thanks a bunch..

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Dec 07

USA

#2 Oct 13, 2008
YES, PLEASE THNK OF SOMETHING TO HELP THEM.
If someone could fax a letter, asking the gov. why this man could not have legal representation???
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE IN OUR COUNTRY.
I thought everyone was entitled to LEGAL REPRESENTATION, IF THEY COULD NOT AFFORD A LAWYER.
They are beating him out of this one RIGHT as an US citizen. We have all seen things like this happen in our own state.

This lady is begging for help for her husband and family, his life is in danger.

PLEASE, U don't have to be fancy with words, to type or write a letter.

She has posted fax numbers and if U need them I can go back on her posts and post them here.

Please think about it, if it was one of us wouldn't we try to help each other????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 firefighters injured in Cochranton-area blaze (Jul '10) Jun '16 Cochranton Knights 3
Pumpkin Fest (Apr '16) Apr '16 rsmrmyr 1
News Erie County's population sinks for a fourth str... (Mar '16) Mar '16 GOP 6
News Coming Aug. 23, Kickoff has you covered (Aug '15) Aug '15 Not in HS anymore 1
News Cochranton Man to Serve Jail Time for Child End... (Mar '15) Mar '15 poop stain 1
News The Voodoo they do so well at this Meadville br... (May '14) May '14 jeff 4
News Thunderstorm watch, flood warning issued for Er... (May '14) May '14 Uncle Ted 2
More from around the web