Judge orders psychiatric evaluation f...

Judge orders psychiatric evaluation for woman in Jordan case

There are 19 comments on the GoErie.com story from Jul 15, 2008, titled Judge orders psychiatric evaluation for woman in Jordan case. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

A city woman accused of violating a court order that prohibited her from contacting former NBA star Michael Jordan won't be going to jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

SurpriseSurprise

Crossville, TN

#1 Jul 15, 2008
Suspended sentence, huh? Geeeez...
OMGWTF

Youngstown, OH

#2 Jul 15, 2008
One more screw up and she'll be in jail with nobody to blame but herself.

Cmon Lisa, we're all waiting!
Joyful1218

Perrysburg, OH

#3 Jul 15, 2008
A suspended sentence is no big deal. She'll violate it within a week and still end up in jail.

Since: Mar 08

Ashtabula, OH

#4 Jul 15, 2008
This lady's mental state is worth at least a half dozen psychology PhD dissertations.
citigirl

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2008
UH-OH!

:) citi
Smedley

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Jul 15, 2008
ottoman umpire wrote:
This lady's mental state is worth at least a half dozen psychology PhD dissertations.
I thought you were talking about Citigirl.

Since: Mar 08

Ashtabula, OH

#8 Jul 15, 2008
Smedley wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you were talking about Citigirl.
Can't it be both?
Joyful1218

Perrysburg, OH

#9 Jul 15, 2008
She's not going to like being ordered for a psych eval. I hope she starts blogging tonight. It should be fun!
shes pathetic

Meadville, PA

#10 Jul 15, 2008
How many people do you know of that were given a suspended sentence for ELEVEN counts??? AND, after they disrespected, threatened and used profantaty towards the victim AND the judge??? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

I seriously doubt she'll comply .... she hasn't with anything else thus far. Come on Lisa, you nut case .... keep ingnoring court orders!! I can't wait to see your mug shot!
Ms-T

Chilton, TX

#11 Jul 15, 2008
Judge Miller is awesome. He has given Miss Miceli enough rope to hang herself. Now all there is to do is wait for the next headline...coming soon, I suspect.
notsurprised

Conneaut Lake, PA

#12 Jul 15, 2008
Does anyone even know if her blog is still up.. for some reason, I can't get it up.
notsurprised

Conneaut Lake, PA

#13 Jul 15, 2008
Does anyone know if her blog site is still going?
Used ta live in Erie

United States

#14 Jul 15, 2008
She'll put her foot in her mouth. I'll bet money she goes to jail...later than sooner...but to jail. She can't keep her mouth shut. She's a cheap tramp. And she's nuts!!!
Med

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Jul 15, 2008
Her blog is up but she shut the comments down.
notsurprised

Conneaut Lake, PA

#16 Jul 15, 2008
Med wrote:
Her blog is up but she shut the comments down.
thank you.. won't be shut down for long I'm sure.
Lisa, take this time and re-evaluate your goals.. sweetie, you need help. You and I just spoke the other day.. I said the same then.. please consider yourself lucky that you are not in a jail cell tonight.
notsurprised

Conneaut Lake, PA

#17 Jul 15, 2008
Lisa, I say the same to you as I did someone else. Appreciate the fact that you are not in a cell tonight.. time to re-evaluate your life. I have met you and your son, awesome little boy.......PLEASE DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD.
citizen

Edinboro, PA

#18 Jul 15, 2008
She needs to get a life .Jordans not the father of her son.2 negitive test how many more does she need.If she keeps pushing this then Maybe he (Jordan) should file for full custody with no visit from her.That might shut her up thinking she might lose her kid all together.
fox82

Ashtabula, OH

#19 Jul 15, 2008
WOW,I'd like the see the finished psyc when it is done!!!!!!!!!! Why in the world would a mother want to put her child through all this? Her child will grow up knowing that all of America knows that his mother is seriously mentally ill. WOW someone needs to protect this child.
shes pathetic

Meadville, PA

#20 Jul 15, 2008
ya know! But the pscy eval will not be public. Probably b/c they don't want to hear all the "I told you so's"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 firefighters injured in Cochranton-area blaze (Jul '10) Jun '16 Cochranton Knights 3
Pumpkin Fest Apr '16 rsmrmyr 1
News Erie County's population sinks for a fourth str... Mar '16 GOP 6
News Coming Aug. 23, Kickoff has you covered (Aug '15) Aug '15 Not in HS anymore 1
News Cochranton Man to Serve Jail Time for Child End... (Mar '15) Mar '15 poop stain 1
News The Voodoo they do so well at this Meadville br... (May '14) May '14 jeff 4
News Thunderstorm watch, flood warning issued for Er... (May '14) May '14 Uncle Ted 2
More from around the web