Pot grower gets 10 years

Full story: GoErie.com

Gary B. Coulter trafficked in marijuana for up to 30 years. A federal prosecutor said justice finally caught up with him.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Joe Mamas Luver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

Kill some kids and get little to no time. Sell pot and get 10 years to life. What a farking joke.
Realist

Fort Sumner, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

Free the Weed and put the tabacco CEOS in prison for ten years that would be JUSTICE!

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

anything pleasurable is criminal, here, at least.
mommy

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

I feel my family is sooo much safer now that joe blow joint smoker is behind bars. We can enter the town safely once again! This law is so archaic and useless. Makes me want a bong..make it 2
Black Hoochie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

It's only illegal cause the gov't can't tax it. Otherwise, it would be a healthy alternative for cigs!!
Den

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

If this is a gage for criminality then Bush and Cheney should have eternity plus 100 years.
Crank

Waterford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

Sh it I lost my weed man.Leave you # if you got the good stuff.

Since: Jul 08

Chardon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

I think they should legalize it and tax the hellO out of it like everything else. I think you will have your under ground pot smokers until this happens and they will be people you never would of suspected!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••