Miceli back in court today as Jordan ...

Miceli back in court today as Jordan case continues

There are 7 comments on the GoErie.com story from Aug 13, 2008, titled Miceli back in court today as Jordan case continues. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Meadville resident Lisa Miceli is scheduled to appear in Crawford County Court again today, and lawyers for former NBA basketball star Michael Jordan allege there is more reason why Judge Gordon Miller should ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Sunshine

Franklin, PA

#1 Aug 14, 2008
7 Days is not enough for her. I agree psychological testing is in order. She's nuts. Talk about a stalker!!! If she were a man, stalking a female, they would throw away the key!
justice

Waterford, PA

#2 Aug 14, 2008
wheres the justice now a little boy is without a mother and a father. We all know he probably bought his way out of this one. All she wants is to prove he is the father of her boy. GIVE HER THE DAM TEST
Stacy

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Aug 14, 2008
Where have you been? They've already had two done.
justice wrote:
wheres the justice now a little boy is without a mother and a father. We all know he probably bought his way out of this one. All she wants is to prove he is the father of her boy. GIVE HER THE DAM TEST
Becky

Warren, OH

#4 Aug 14, 2008
justice wrote:
As Stacy already stated, she's had TWO paternity tests done and both of them came back negative for Michael Jordan being the father of her son.
She's a GOLD DIGGER. She's gone after Jordan because he is someone who has money and she WANTS some of it. Apparently, she did meet him at some time -- whether he actually ever dated her or not, I'm not sure -- but she did know him personally (maybe only briefly or casually) and because he's probably the only athlete/celebrity she's managed to even get near, she's decided Jordan is good for child support for the poor child she's deluding into thinking Michael Jordan is his babydaddy.
She's NUTS ... and it could have been anyone. If she managed to get an autograph from someone, she'd have claimed he was her child's father.
I think they've already done psych tests on her ... I think they told her to go to counseling or something to get over this obsession -- but she's still pursuing Jordan for money.
Reminiscent of Elizabeth Ray, the woman who climbed walls and broke into the home in her obsession with David Letterman.
Or John Hinckley, who tried to kill Reagan, to impress actress Jodie Foster (although why he thought THAT would impress her is questionable).
These peole are NOT wrapped right. Lisa Miceli is CLEARLY unwound.
Susan

Meadville, PA

#5 Aug 14, 2008
Its really sad for the child and her family. They read some of her internet blogs on tv in July. She is obviously a gold digger and looking for celebrity. She says she wants to be famous in the blogs. I think its too late for help for her... she doesn't want it.
ErieRocks

Erie, PA

#6 Aug 14, 2008
I thought I read somewhere that they questioned the paternity tests because of where he had them done or something. Apparently there's a question whether or not it was really him that took the test.
Joyful1218

AOL

#7 Aug 14, 2008
ErieRocks wrote:
I thought I read somewhere that they questioned the paternity tests because of where he had them done or something. Apparently there's a question whether or not it was really him that took the test.
No, LISA questions the paternity test because she is obsessed with MJ. There is NO question that he's not the father. Lisa isn't insisting that a 3rd test be done. She's insisting that a 3rd test be done with HER present because she wants to get close to him. She's nuts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pumpkin Fest Apr '16 rsmrmyr 1
News Erie County's population sinks for a fourth str... Mar '16 GOP 6
News Coming Aug. 23, Kickoff has you covered (Aug '15) Aug '15 Not in HS anymore 1
News Cochranton Man to Serve Jail Time for Child End... (Mar '15) Mar '15 poop stain 1
News The Voodoo they do so well at this Meadville br... (May '14) May '14 jeff 4
News Thunderstorm watch, flood warning issued for Er... (May '14) May '14 Uncle Ted 2
News 8 Years After Intentionally Setting Fire, Erie ... (Mar '14) May '14 Damned Yankee 10
More from around the web