Angel Food cancels distribution at si...

Angel Food cancels distribution at sites including Erie, Crawford counties

There are 2 comments on the Erie Times News story from Sep 20, 2011, titled Angel Food cancels distribution at sites including Erie, Crawford counties. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

Angel Food Ministries has canceled its September food distribution at host sites, including more than a dozen in Erie and Crawford counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

Don Martin

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2011
Does that mean people might have to actually do something gor their handouts
cheetos

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2011
No Don, this is food that is pre-ordered and you must pay for. It is a small savings and those that receive it can also save on gas. It goes to show that the recipients can no longer afford $25-50 worth of groceries. It was a great program for those working and the especially eldery, usually taken place in a local church. All volunteer work from the ordering, sorting and dispersing. I could also see the lack of volunteers bringing the program to a close.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crawford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 firefighters injured in Cochranton-area blaze (Jul '10) Jun '16 Cochranton Knights 3
Pumpkin Fest (Apr '16) Apr '16 rsmrmyr 1
News Erie County's population sinks for a fourth str... (Mar '16) Mar '16 GOP 6
News Coming Aug. 23, Kickoff has you covered (Aug '15) Aug '15 Not in HS anymore 1
News Cochranton Man to Serve Jail Time for Child End... (Mar '15) Mar '15 poop stain 1
News The Voodoo they do so well at this Meadville br... (May '14) May '14 jeff 4
News Thunderstorm watch, flood warning issued for Er... (May '14) May '14 Uncle Ted 2
More from around the web