Woman stabbed in north Jonesboro

Woman stabbed in north Jonesboro

There are 5 comments on the KAIT-TV Jonesboro story from May 26, 2011, titled Woman stabbed in north Jonesboro. In it, KAIT-TV Jonesboro reports that:

JONESOBORO, AR Jonesboro Police are currently investigating a stabbing on the north side of the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV Jonesboro.

Duh

Trumann, AR

#2 May 26, 2011
Yep. With a gun they don't have to look into the eyes of their victim. A knife is much more personal. Just another exzmple why, the north side should have a M.O.A.B. device dropped on it,(or two). Oh, I forgot. If that happens, then the cockroaches will be run out of the woodwork and infest other parts of town. I guess it's better to leave them in their own element. I just feel sorry for the decent whites, that can't afford to leave.
hps

Jonesboro, AR

#3 May 26, 2011
Duh wrote:
Yep. With a gun they don't have to look into the eyes of their victim. A knife is much more personal. Just another exzmple why, the north side should have a M.O.A.B. device dropped on it,(or two). Oh, I forgot. If that happens, then the cockroaches will be run out of the woodwork and infest other parts of town. I guess it's better to leave them in their own element. I just feel sorry for the decent whites, that can't afford to leave.
Decent blacks, browns, yellows,and greens as well. it would be easier to build a jail around the area, then let the decent people out a little at a time.
serious

Jonesboro, AR

#4 May 26, 2011
LUKE wrote:
LOL negros so poor they cant even afford a gun to shoot each other.
Grow up!!!!
serious

Jonesboro, AR

#5 May 26, 2011
LUKE wrote:
LOL negros so poor they cant even afford a gun to shoot each other.
White people do the same mess!!!

Jonesboro, AR

#6 May 26, 2011
serious wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up!!!!
Isn't there a government agency that helps indigent criminals acquire firearms suitable for their m.o.? I'm sure I read that Obama appointed such a czar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craighead County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slideshow: July 3 - 9 mug shots Jul 4 Guest 2
News Graphic Content: Dogs found in poor condition, ... Jun '16 Mike 2
News Group's efforts to help mentally ill merit praise Jun '16 Concerned 5
News Police: EMT pulls knife on first responder (Apr '15) May '16 Guest 12
News Craighead County sued over court fees Apr '16 fornicator 3
News JPD: 17-year-old held on attempted murder charge Mar '16 Kelly F 1
News SLIDESHOW: March 13-19 mug shots Mar '16 Kelly F 1
More from around the web