Changes out there

Jun 7, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Arkansas Times

ANOTHER BUFFET: Fu Xing opens in a familiar location. More restaurant news from here and there - including a new Chinese buffet and the long-awaited opening of a pub in Jonesboro.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Please help me

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

I am looking for a tea cup Chihuahua. Pleas notify me if oyu know of any!!
JuSt My OpInIoN

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

Good Luck, Just don't buy one from North Jonesboro. There is a lady that says hers never get over a pound and a half to two pounds when grown. Hate to tell you---she lies plus she is a puppy mill. It is so sad what some of her puppies have gone through just so she can make a buck. Just not right for people to do this. I hope there is a special place in hell just for the puppy mill folks. I mentioned the puppies, just think about the poor mama dogs. So unfair. Their is a lady from Sedwick that has small puppies that are bred good. I don't know her name but the size of Sedwick it wouldn't be hard to find her. If I was buying one I would look her up.
duh

Harrisburg, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

lots of luck finding one on a RESTAURANT thread,try making your own thread about that particular subject,you will have more responses.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••