Changes out there

Changes out there

There are 3 comments on the Arkansas Times story from Jun 7, 2010, titled Changes out there. In it, Arkansas Times reports that:

ANOTHER BUFFET: Fu Xing opens in a familiar location. More restaurant news from here and there - including a new Chinese buffet and the long-awaited opening of a pub in Jonesboro.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arkansas Times.

Please help me

Leesville, LA

#1 Jun 7, 2010
I am looking for a tea cup Chihuahua. Pleas notify me if oyu know of any!!
JuSt My OpInIoN

Bossier City, LA

#2 Jun 7, 2010
Good Luck, Just don't buy one from North Jonesboro. There is a lady that says hers never get over a pound and a half to two pounds when grown. Hate to tell you---she lies plus she is a puppy mill. It is so sad what some of her puppies have gone through just so she can make a buck. Just not right for people to do this. I hope there is a special place in hell just for the puppy mill folks. I mentioned the puppies, just think about the poor mama dogs. So unfair. Their is a lady from Sedwick that has small puppies that are bred good. I don't know her name but the size of Sedwick it wouldn't be hard to find her. If I was buying one I would look her up.
duh

Trumann, AR

#3 Jun 8, 2010
lots of luck finding one on a RESTAURANT thread,try making your own thread about that particular subject,you will have more responses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craighead County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SLIDESHOW: Sept. 25- Oct. 1 mug shots 9 hr dr 1
News Craighead County now owns Bono Lake 10 hr omg 1
News Fairgrounds contractor says he's owed over $300... (Jan '13) Sep 14 Wack em 13
News Man accused of recording woman in shower told p... Aug 26 darkstorm 14
News Mental Health Courts Program set to start in Cr... (Mar '11) Aug '16 assd 17
News Slideshow: July 3 - 9 mug shots Jul '16 Guest 2
News Graphic Content: Dogs found in poor condition, ... Jun '16 Mike 2
More from around the web