Attorney: New DNA testing excludes WM3

Jul 18, 2011 Full story: KTHV-TV Little Rock 40

Attorneys for Damien Echols have released a status report about DNA testing that they say excludes Echols, Jesse MissKelley and Jason Baldwin of the slayings of three boys in West Memphis in 1993.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Duhhh

Portland, OR

#1 Jul 19, 2011
We all know whos' DNA was at the scene. Terry!!

Eads, TN

#2 Jul 19, 2011
And in the CSI: Miami, this is where the guy would say something witty and put on his glasses

Shame the real world doesnt work like that..
dog face gremlin

Birmingham, AL

#3 Jul 19, 2011
and yet the guilty kids still stay in jail. where they will die of old age. they did it
Anonymous

Houma, LA

#4 Jul 19, 2011
Obviously if its not theirs,I dont hear those lawyers screaming it was the stepdad's.As most of these bleeding heart WM3 supporter's believe.
Umm

West Memphis, AR

#5 Jul 19, 2011
The lack of Echols/Baldwin/Miskelly DNA on the bottom of the shoes doesn't prove a damned thing.

I just tested the DNA on the bottom of my shoes and found that I came into contact with my next door neighbor, my girlfriend and the dog across the street.
Duhhh

Portland, OR

#6 Jul 20, 2011
This is only ONE of the new results of the newest DNA testing they have done. T.H and his buddy's DNA were already identified on an earlier test. Hobbs DNA in the bindings of M.M.
How odd that they found that but no DNA from the 3 drunk teens?
REASONABLE DOUBT people. It's called reasonable doubt, NOT beyond ANY doubt.
dog face gremlin

United States

#7 Jul 20, 2011
and if they do get out and that is a big if. how long before they kill again. then what will the supporters say just more inocent blood. let them rot in prison
duhhhh

West Memphis, AR

#8 Jul 20, 2011
Duhhh wrote:
This is only ONE of the new results of the newest DNA testing they have done. T.H and his buddy's DNA were already identified on an earlier test. Hobbs DNA in the bindings of M.M.
How odd that they found that but no DNA from the 3 drunk teens?
REASONABLE DOUBT people. It's called reasonable doubt, NOT beyond ANY doubt.
Hobbs hair was on a shoe string that came off his step-sons shoe. How is that anything more than a natural occurrence? It isn't...but you can't grasp that.

Eads, TN

#9 Jul 20, 2011
Thank you Duhhh

It's called Transference, even the WM3's own Forensic Expert has a chapter in his book about it, but they seem to ignore that ..
Duhhh

Portland, OR

#10 Jul 20, 2011
duhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hobbs hair was on a shoe string that came off his step-sons shoe. How is that anything more than a natural occurrence? It isn't...but you can't grasp that.
Maybe you should get re-aquainted with the facts of the case. The hair was NOT entwined in his Step Sons shoe. It was tied in the bindings of Michael Moore, NOT his Step Son.

Glad you will not be sitting on their new Jury as you don't seem to pay attention to details. Maybe you can "grasp that?"
Duhhh

West Memphis, AR

#11 Jul 20, 2011
Duhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should get re-aquainted with the facts of the case. The hair was NOT entwined in his Step Sons shoe. It was tied in the bindings of Michael Moore, NOT his Step Son.
Glad you will not be sitting on their new Jury as you don't seem to pay attention to details. Maybe you can "grasp that?"
I didn't say the string was tied around Steven, I said it came from his shoe. Maybe they didn't teach comprehension skills up in Oregon. Can you grasp that?
anonymous investigator

Dallas, TX

#12 Jul 24, 2011
No sh!t. The same creek that the boys were murdered at runs behind Winners(was Bogangles)Chicken place on Missouri st. Use your imagination. Black male with blood and mud all over him near the same creek. No brainer. 30 thousand dollar reward that nobody got. No brainer. Vicky Hutcheson trying to get money. No brainer
Duhhh

Portland, OR

#13 Jul 25, 2011
anonymous investigator wrote:
No sh!t. The same creek that the boys were murdered at runs behind Winners(was Bogangles)Chicken place on Missouri st. Use your imagination. Black male with blood and mud all over him near the same creek. No brainer. 30 thousand dollar reward that nobody got. No brainer. Vicky Hutcheson trying to get money. No brainer
Thank you anonymous. Finally someone with some logic! Also want to point out that Terry Hobbs buddy also had a hair found at the scene. can Mr. Marion AR explain that as transfer DNA as well? I find it very intersting that this amazing transer DNA is found, yet NONE from the WM3. All that combined with the suspect at Bogangles with blood and mudd all over him..... Now try again Marion AR, REASONABLE DOUBT.... Do you understand yet?? I know you'll get it eventually.:)
duhhh

West Memphis, AR

#14 Jul 25, 2011
Duhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you anonymous. Finally someone with some logic! Also want to point out that Terry Hobbs buddy also had a hair found at the scene. can Mr. Marion AR explain that as transfer DNA as well? I find it very intersting that this amazing transer DNA is found, yet NONE from the WM3. All that combined with the suspect at Bogangles with blood and mudd all over him..... Now try again Marion AR, REASONABLE DOUBT.... Do you understand yet?? I know you'll get it eventually.:)
It's just as easy to explain as you can make it out to be doubt.

Yes the fifteen mile bayou runs behind Bojangles along with just above every place in the city, but he left out that it's over a mile and a half to the murder site from Bojangles. That and the fact that the black guy was identified as a local with a small caliber gunshot wound to his arm makes Mr. Bojangles a non-factor to everyone except WM3 supporters.

The transfer of hair by Hobb's friend is another easily explained happening. It's a well known fact that the two were searching the Robin Hood area for the boys. He sat down on a tree stump to rest and left a hair off the seat of his pants. Totally within the realm of likelihood.
Holy Cow

United States

#15 Jul 25, 2011
A whole lot of "what if" going on and probably the same people that support the wm3 wanted Casey Anthony hung. The Jury decided this already. That should be final.
Ray

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Aug 18, 2011
Just wait until in the morning, two of the boys may be released, and the DA is in deep dodo. They have an ID on the DNA and may be charged with witholding evidence. Big news in the morning August 19th.......

Eads, TN

#18 Aug 18, 2011
and from what matchbook law school did you get your degree??
Investigator

Fort Worth, TX

#21 Sep 30, 2011
duhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just as easy to explain as you can make it out to be doubt.
Yes the fifteen mile bayou runs behind Bojangles along with just above every place in the city, but he left out that it's over a mile and a half to the murder site from Bojangles. That and the fact that the black guy was identified as a local with a small caliber gunshot wound to his arm makes Mr. Bojangles a non-factor to everyone except WM3 supporters.
The transfer of hair by Hobb's friend is another easily explained happening. It's a well known fact that the two were searching the Robin Hood area for the boys. He sat down on a tree stump to rest and left a hair off the seat of his pants. Totally within the realm of likelihood.
The crime was about 3/4 mile from Bojangles. I think now it's Winners or Papa Johns Pizza. I would bet that a black man with blood, mud and water up to his knees with a gunshot wound probably has a history of drugs and violence. If he had water up to his knees, he was probaly the one who shoved those sticks down in that creek. Use Your imagination
duhh

Marion, AR

#22 Oct 1, 2011
Investigator wrote:
<quoted text>The crime was about 3/4 mile from Bojangles. I think now it's Winners or Papa Johns Pizza. I would bet that a black man with blood, mud and water up to his knees with a gunshot wound probably has a history of drugs and violence. If he had water up to his knees, he was probaly the one who shoved those sticks down in that creek. Use Your imagination
If you're going to pretend to be an investigator, you might want to get things straight.

First of all, your 3/4 mile distance isn't feasible as no one would attempt to cross the bayou beside the railroad track as it's much too wide and deep so your Google Earth straight line measurement is out the window. It's 1.3 miles from the site to the service road and west to Missouri Street and then walk south to the old Bojangles location, which is now the closed Mrs. Winners. That would be the only route from the murder location to Bojangles along the service road of one of the most heavily traveled interstates in the United States and then down the most highly traveled street in the city of West Memphis. He would have been seen walking that way, just as Echols was seen on the same road the night of the murder.

Secondly, the black man is a mentally challenged individual in WM that was located several days afterward with a small caliber gunshot wound to his arm. The WM Police eliminated him as a suspect very quickly, but you guys continue to insist he was involved. He wasn't!

Forget about Mr. Bojangles. He isn't a factor. The correct people were charged and convicted.

Joe Blough

Richardson, TX

#24 Oct 2, 2011
duhh wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to pretend to be an investigator, you might want to get things straight.
First of all, your 3/4 mile distance isn't feasible as no one would attempt to cross the bayou beside the railroad track as it's much too wide and deep so your Google Earth straight line measurement is out the window. It's 1.3 miles from the site to the service road and west to Missouri Street and then walk south to the old Bojangles location, which is now the closed Mrs. Winners. That would be the only route from the murder location to Bojangles along the service road of one of the most heavily traveled interstates in the United States and then down the most highly traveled street in the city of West Memphis. He would have been seen walking that way, just as Echols was seen on the same road the night of the murder.
Secondly, the black man is a mentally challenged individual in WM that was located several days afterward with a small caliber gunshot wound to his arm. The WM Police eliminated him as a suspect very quickly, but you guys continue to insist he was involved. He wasn't!
Forget about Mr. Bojangles. He isn't a factor. The correct people were charged and convicted.
First of all your an idiot. What black male would get out of bed if he had a bed, soak his pants up to his knees in water, throw blood and mud all over himself, go the Bogangles Chicken womens restroom and take a crap in his pants not far from where 3 kids were murdered?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craighead County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonesboro man arrested for slapping child Sep 1 guest 10
Arkansas Prison Inmate Found Dead in Suicide Aug 28 A-NEWMOON-RISING 1
Michelle Despain pleads guilty to hindering app... Aug '14 Guest 3
JPs unanimously oppose a 'wet' Faulkner County Aug '14 NoBody 51
Police: Arkansas man tried to mail meth to jail Jul '14 Guest 1
Rape bid charge: Mysore youth released from US jai (Apr '08) Jun '14 keerthan 9
Ghost hunters arrested for breaking into haunte... Jun '14 scoob 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••