Landfill to possibly capture methane,...

Landfill to possibly capture methane, could lower fees

There are 7 comments on the KAIT-TV Jonesboro story from Mar 1, 2010, titled Landfill to possibly capture methane, could lower fees. In it, KAIT-TV Jonesboro reports that:

JONESBORO, AR Officials with Legacy Landfill told Region 8 News Friday it could build a system to harvest methane gas from each of four sites.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV Jonesboro.

Russellville, AR

#1 Mar 2, 2010
next thing you know they'll be suckin farts outta cows butts.

Russellville, AR

#2 Mar 2, 2010
I tried that once and got sh*tfaced.

Terrell, TX

#3 Mar 4, 2010
those dumb azzes out there at legacy landfill dont no there azz from a whole in the ground not to mention that the woman running the place is a big bich and a whor too

Terrell, TX

#4 Mar 4, 2010
oh yeah forgot to mention her name is angela sparks fires good people for no reason she likes her azz kissed

Russellville, AR

#5 Mar 4, 2010
sounds like you got a dirty diaper

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Mar 4, 2010
why would they ever put an accountant over a landfill? lots of good people who know the business are way more qualified than her to run the place. she must of been doing enchelmeyer

Russellville, AR

#7 Mar 4, 2010
was you the one suckin farts outta cows butts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craighead County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Craighead County now owns Bono Lake Oct 8 Now_What- 2
News Victim 'closest thing' to zombie he could find,... Oct 5 guest 1
News SLIDESHOW: Sept. 25- Oct. 1 mug shots Sep 26 dr 1
News Fairgrounds contractor says he's owed over $300... (Jan '13) Sep '16 Wack em 13
News Man accused of recording woman in shower told p... Aug '16 darkstorm 14
News Mental Health Courts Program set to start in Cr... (Mar '11) Aug '16 assd 17
News Slideshow: July 3 - 9 mug shots Jul '16 Guest 2
More from around the web