Accident on U.S. Hwy 63 backed up tra...

Accident on U.S. Hwy 63 backed up traffic near Bono

There are 3 comments on the KAIT-TV story from Oct 23, 2012, titled Accident on U.S. Hwy 63 backed up traffic near Bono. In it, KAIT-TV reports that:

BONO, AR -An accident on U.S. Highway 63 slowed traffic down Tuesday evening. Arkansas State Police and the Craighead County Sheriff's Office worked the accident on U.S. Highway 63 North near County Road 140, just pass the Sonic restaurant in Bono.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV.

i live in bono

Trumann, AR

#1 Oct 24, 2012
i see te JPD and the fire department ad the ambulance fly down th road ou my bedroom window. i was like WAT IS HAPPENING? glad toknow wat it was. did anyone get hurt?
justsayin

Trumann, AR

#2 Oct 31, 2012
yes,she was hurt and taken to the Med with ankles (both) broken.I think someone pulled out in front of her on 63 from what I heard.
justsayin

Trumann, AR

#3 Oct 31, 2012
sorry,wrong wreck! one I am talking about DID happen on 63 near Sonic and light factory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craighead County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man fires at reported intruder, accidentally sh... 14 hr Really 6
News Craighead County now owns Bono Lake (Sep '16) Mar 25 paddle creek 13
News Teen sentenced to 40 years in shooting of Arkan... Mar '18 survey 4
News Group holds annual severe weather seminar Mar '18 billy bob 1
News Other days Mar '18 Guest 1
News Police: EMT pulls knife on first responder (Apr '15) Feb '18 Pizza girl 13
News Traffic stop leads to drug arrests Jan '18 Tony 3