43 mins. ago - Man arrested in death of landlord

There are 8 comments on the Arkansas Online story from Jan 10, 2011, titled 43 mins. ago - Man arrested in death of landlord. In it, Arkansas Online reports that:

Sheriffa s deputies arrested 39-year-old Ronnie Laster late Saturday night in the Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arkansas Online.

sad

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jan 10, 2011
My mother and father live close to Mrs Johnson and for over the last 20 years any time the weather was nice you would see the Johnsons, there renters and neibors setting out in the Johnson front yard visiting. You alway Knew you were going to get a friendly wave when passing by. I know she was a nice to this person as she was to all her rentes. Bless her heart she was such a small woman she did not have a chance when Mr.Laster came into her house. He had ask her for money earlyer that day and she did not give it to him. I hope he spends the rest of his live in prison
Dum Dum

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2011
Innocent until proven guilty mean anything to you?
turbodog62

Conway, AR

#3 Jan 10, 2011
Dum Dum wrote:
Innocent until proven guilty mean anything to you?
LATE8 just said Laster confessed to killing Johnson.
Dum Dum

United States

#4 Jan 10, 2011
In that case I stand corrected

Sorry
giggle

Little Rock, AR

#6 Jan 12, 2011
I think the sorry sob should rot. he not only stabbed her multiple times he slit her throat. what a LOSER!!!!!! how could you do that especially to an older person you knew couldnt defend herself!

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jan 14, 2011
Any status on a hearing?
If I Were A Judge

Canton, GA

#8 Jan 14, 2011
If I were a judge I would love to hear a case like this and rule. I would throw the max at the no good for nothing bastard. He needs to be tortured. I hope he drops the soap in prison and never has the chance to pick it up!!!

May you ROT IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!
Opinion

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2011
I read on kait8 update that his sorry wife was there with him and helped, I think it was sorry as it can possibly get, I hope they get the DEATH PENALTY, then they won't hurt anyone else!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craighead County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: EMT pulls knife on first responder Apr 21 wondering 1
News Jonesboro police bust suspected dealer/bootlegger Feb '15 KAITisTERRIBLEnews 4
News Man wanted on sexual assault charge arrested fo... Feb '15 Bubba 1
Prosecutor: Officers in shooting of drug suspec... Feb '15 randy brownlee 1
News JPs unanimously oppose a 'wet' Faulkner County (Jun '14) Dec '14 John B 53
News What does the same sex marriage ban mean for Cr... (May '14) Oct '14 DNF 16
News Monette man charged with negligent homicide (Sep '14) Sep '14 Clarence 1
More from around the web