Pot Worth $90,000 Seized, Area Man Ar...

Pot Worth $90,000 Seized, Area Man Arrested In Early-Morning Raid

There are 1 comment on the KWTX story from Jan 19, 2011, titled Pot Worth $90,000 Seized, Area Man Arrested In Early-Morning Raid. In it, KWTX reports that:

A multi-agency drug raid early Wednesday morning in Coryell County led to the arrest of one man and the seizure of marijuana valued at about $90,000, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWTX.

Ho Lee Schitt

Richmond, IN

#1 Jan 20, 2011
Since when is three pounds of weed worth ninety grand? Another life ruined by the ridiculous prohibition of a harmless plant!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coryell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five arrested for online solicitation in Coryel... (May '15) May '15 VRay 1
News Widow Of 1999 Central Texas Murder Victim Charged (Apr '15) Apr '15 Truth Cruz 1
News Three arrested for September Copperas Cove bank... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Bob 1
I m a 3rd Party In A Supposed Common Law Marria... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Anonymous 1
News Some animals being returned to farm in Copperas... (Jul '12) Jan '14 Use to work there 7
News Former Local Chamber Official Charged With Theft (Jun '11) Feb '12 Blade 21
News CPD: Woman used Facebook to boast about dog sla... (Oct '11) Dec '11 LUCKY SAMONS 3
More from around the web