Cortland man charged with animal cruelty

Jun 7, 2012 Full story: NewsChannel 9 WSYR

The Cortland County SPCA has charged a man with animal cruelty. They say Thomas Chamberlain, 19, of 160 South Main St., Cortland, struck a puppy multiple times and also slammed it onto the ground.

Full Story
oh please

Bellevue, WA

#1 Jun 22, 2012
and they added to it for channel 9..... the local paper said he just slapped his puppy. not suprised. they add to alot of things.... not saying its right by the spca has done far worse...
JOHN SMITH

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jun 28, 2012
I thing someone sould change the laws and what ever abuse a human gives to an animal should be done to them only twice as bad, the cowards, these kind of people should be sent to a deserted island along with others like them, let them fend for themselves with a back of wild dogs!
oh please

Bellevue, WA

#3 Jul 24, 2012
JOHN SMITH wrote:
I thing someone sould change the laws and what ever abuse a human gives to an animal should be done to them only twice as bad, the cowards, these kind of people should be sent to a deserted island along with others like them, let them fend for themselves with a back of wild dogs!
i for one agree... animals should not be abused in any way shape or form. this huy should not have done such a thing but it does happen. its sad and its sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cortland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cortland county cps corruption (Apr '12) Sep '14 james sherman 27
Cortland County DSS strives to improve image... (Sep '06) Jul '14 sbrown08 12
Firefighter charged with starting barn fire (Oct '07) Apr '14 Preble Chick 5
Flooding in Cortland & Tompkins Counties (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jim Frary 1
Two men arrested for operating businesses witho... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Gimme A Break 1
What is wrong in CORTLAND (Jun '13) Jun '13 recently informed 2
cps threatens mom while proving unprofessional ... (May '12) Jun '13 recently informed 3
More from around the web