family

Watertown, TN

#1 Jul 26, 2012
hello ,iam looking for my brother that was born on may 24 ,1972 he was adopt are mother was 14 years old when she had him at the cook co.il hospital.not sure if can found him the only name i have was are mother name him gene that is all i know that could has changed when you got adopt .so iam hopeing that there is angles in cook.co.il that might can remmber to my brother gene that was born on may 24,1972 that is now 40 years old i love you and hope that one day i found you are blood runs together iam your sister for life
family

Monterey, TN

#2 Jan 16, 2013
sorry i had the birth year wrong he was born may 24,1971 back when my mother was young a year or so after she gave birth to my hald brother she got a photo in the mail of him but with no return address it got lost over the years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cook County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WGN Investigates Shenanigans in Country Club Hi... Dec 19 Truth Hurts 2
Alsip man charged in 15-year-old murder case (Sep '10) Dec 15 dcl 7
Two dead, 11 wounded in citywide shootings sinc... Dec 14 reality is a crutch 2
Police: Woman stabbed in forest preserve near P... Dec 1 Buck Wilson 1
Guilty verdict in fatal Des Plaines stabbing (Apr '10) Oct '14 InnocentOne 24
Man fatally stabbed, 8 other people shot in Thu... Oct '14 reality is a crutch 1
Tribune poll: Rauner, Quinn in dead heat Oct '14 Eleanor 3
More from around the web