Lawyers Tussle Over Evidence in Case of Man Accused of Wife's Murder, Arson

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Jan 22, 2013, titled Lawyers Tussle Over Evidence in Case of Man Accused of Wife's Murder, Arson. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A preliminary hearing for an Oak Forest man accused of strangling his wife and setting her body and their home on fire unexpectedly became a three-hour affair of stops and starts as opposing counsel wrangled over DNA evidence Tuesday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Hey now

Oak Forest, IL

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Was this a bond hearing or a prelim hearing? I do believe the bond hearing was already completed that's why he's housed at the county jail. The Judge doesn't seem to be aware that its a prelim and she doesn't know the law. Cook County Court System....hope and pray you never have to rely on this system to protect your rights or your freedom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cook County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 dead, 10 wounded in weekend shootings on Sout... May 12 reality is a crutch 2
News Jury hears two sides in Hanover Park murder (Sep '10) May 11 fukoff 2
News Guilty Verdict in Oak Forest Stabbing Case May 11 JUSTICE4FELIX 2
News Brothers charged with murder outside NW Side Du... Apr '15 reality is a crutch 4
News Chicago universities to Obama: Just don't pick ... Mar '15 see the li 1
Police: Woman fatally stabbed uncle's girlfrien... Feb '15 Nina 1
News Cook County Jail inmate charged with trying to ... (Oct '14) Feb '15 wild bill jr 6
More from around the web