Teen Shot And Killed In Cicero

Teen Shot And Killed In Cicero

There are 4 comments on the CBS Local story from Feb 14, 2013, titled Teen Shot And Killed In Cicero. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Norberto Lara, Jr., 17, was shot in the 1300 block of South 59th Avenue in Cicero, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner's office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Not happy

Cicero, IL

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Typical Cicero violence! And by the way, the 1300 block of 59th Avenue is in a very bad neighborhood!
fluks mexs

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 6, 2013
was it a mex
a ticket for you

Jersey City, NJ

#3 Mar 6, 2013
fluks mexs wrote:
was it a mex
Are you a moron? Don't bother to answer we all know the answer.

Mobbed up white people have robbed this town and the citizens from day one and they still continue to do so under the leadership of Larry Dominick.

When all these corrupt leaders stole from the citizens they wasted money that could have went to nicer facilities and better city workers that in turn would have attracted great residents.

Great leadership and attracting and keeping great residents go hand in hand.

Why are people so dumb that they can't understand this simple concept?

When a Roy McCambell pays himself 500k per year....thats hundreds of thousands of dollars that every year could have went to buildings and programs that would have helped all the residents of Bellwood.
mad max

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 8, 2013
yo kido taco bell me mex give me free everthing or i steel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cook County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black History month by the numbers Feb 3 Cigar Face24 3
News DUI, Traffic Safety Checkpoint Wednesday Night ... Jan '16 M A H 2
News Family Sues Cops Who Shot Autistic Son (Apr '12) Dec '15 kickboxer2 9
News Madigan Talks About Chicago Police Dec '15 Freecard 1
News The Latest: Illinois attorney general asks for ... Dec '15 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Oak Forest Health Center Buildings Set for Demo... Oct '15 Resident 1
romel esmail & bella esmail moore Oct '15 BELLA ESMAIL MOORE 1
More from around the web