ICE-king Morton Claims He Will Punish...

ICE-king Morton Claims He Will Punish the Worst Criminal Alien Sanctuaries

There are 4 comments on the VDARE story from Jul 12, 2012, titled ICE-king Morton Claims He Will Punish the Worst Criminal Alien Sanctuaries. In it, VDARE reports that:

When John Morton testified before a Congressional committee on Tuesday and said he would take action against communities that protect illegal alien criminals, I wondered what strange switcheroo had happened among Obama acolytes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at VDARE.

Really

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jul 12, 2012
He's another liar in the Federal Govt.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 12, 2012
all who support illegal aliens need to be punished and forced to pay all things illegal aliens have costed others. they want them here they should pay for it all.
Really

De Soto, KS

#4 Jul 12, 2012
Richard Guerra wrote:
VDARE is a racist organization that can burn in hell.
And you suffer from narcissism.
Really

De Soto, KS

#6 Jul 12, 2012
Richard Guerra wrote:
The SPLC says that VDARE is full of chit and that people who believe that racist website are bigots and racist.
Oops, did I touch a nerve Rico?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cook County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prepaying property taxes Fri scope 1
News Guilty verdict in fatal Des Plaines stabbing (Apr '10) Nov '17 Lowest of Them All 27
News Jeff Sessions claims sanctuary city policies 'e... Oct '17 Cactus 32
News Why the Cook County soda tax failed Oct '17 Common Sense 2
Crook County, Illinois!!! (Jan '10) Jul '17 Mike 5
so.. cook country redistricting starting yet? o... Jul '17 Koba only cares f... 1
News Chicago's population decline continues for the ... (May '17) Jun '17 FCC investigated ... 18
More from around the web