Attorney Jon C Weir Superior Court Martinez California

Posted in the Contra Costa County Forum

Laura Gunther

Walnut Creek, CA

#1 Mar 9, 2012
I am looking for anyone who has ever had Attorney Jon C. Weir appointed for them or their child by the Superior Court in Martinz California.
I am curious to find out if my child is the only child being abused by this Court Appointed Attorney. If anyone has a story to share about Attorney Jon Weir good or bad I am interested in hearing what occured.
Marcia

Concord, CA

#2 Jul 15, 2012
My child was appointed Attorney Jon C. Weir as their attorney and even though the courts did indeed abuse my child I beleave Attorney Weir did all he could to prevent that.
Sabrina

Concord, CA

#3 Sep 24, 2012
Attorney JON C. WEIR was appointed to my son's case, and I believe my son was very fortunate to have Mr. Weir represent him. He did a lot for my son. I believe he is experienced, well respected, and genuinely does his best for his clients. He will return your calls and answer any questions you may have for him. You can be very thankful to get Mr. Weir appointed to your criminal case, rather than any of the contra costa county public defenders working out of the DA's office!
lindsay slater

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Jon Weir is a criminal. He was appointed attorney involving my daughter. He is a tax payer thief. Report him to the California State Bar. If enough of us do this he will be disbarred and more children will be saved. Contra Costa County has a horrendous record involving child abuse. Please call the CA State Bar and Make a Complaint. Also Mitchell Alvis Stevens - #46005 is in connection with Weir and please report them to the state bar
lindsay slater

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Mar 26, 2013
Laura Gunther wrote:
I am looking for anyone who has ever had Attorney Jon C. Weir appointed for them or their child by the Superior Court in Martinz California.
I am curious to find out if my child is the only child being abused by this Court Appointed Attorney. If anyone has a story to share about Attorney Jon Weir good or bad I am interested in hearing what occured.
Email me at Lindsayslater79@gmail.com
smn

Mountain View, CA

#6 Dec 18, 2014
I've had him since for 13-14 years as my attorney.. I just recently got out the system.. I can truely sat he went to bat for me many times and he saved me from so much crap.. From foster care issues to criminal issues..
My personal opinion is that its the system that screwes us kids over.. When I got old enough to make NY own decisions he didn't judge me for it tho he did advise me of the consequence . If I chose to still do it.. Then it was on me. But one thing I can say is if I had an issue with a placement or safety he did all he could . people have to remember he is limited in what he can do. In the end its up to the judge.
In my eyes he is amazing. He answered his emails regardless if he was on vacation or if it was after business hours. He saved me from horrible foster homes, an unfair judgement in juvenile criminal court all because of a stupid choice I made being young. He even went out his way to help find resources for me to succeed as a adult out of the system.
karina

United States

#7 Dec 30, 2014
I need his phone number please asap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Contra Costa County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen to Face Adult Charges in Pizza Driver's Rape Feb '15 Sandie 1
News Quan lost ton of cash in re-election bid as Oak... Jan '15 OMF 1
News Suicidal man shot dead by Antioch police after ... (Jun '12) Dec '14 Darla GS 54
News East Bay animal control takes weeks to rescue n... (Apr '12) Nov '14 RBT 6
News Guest opinion: PG&E crews are making the East B... Oct '14 Raphael Bruckner 1
News Police make a dozen arrests during SWAT team op... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Antioch sense1964 1
News 2 Investigates: Used car dealership owner charg... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Phil Theehor 1
More from around the web