Comanche man charged with capital murder

Comanche man charged with capital murder

There are 8 comments on the Abilene Reporter-News story from Aug 11, 2008, titled Comanche man charged with capital murder. In it, Abilene Reporter-News reports that:

A Comanche man has been charged with capital murder in the July death of a retired Lutheran minister, the Comanche County Sheriff's Office reported this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Abilene Reporter-News.

Supporting Rocky

San Angelo, TX

#1 Nov 10, 2008
all yall are trying to do is finding someone to blame so yall can close this case.
this is stupid and before yall go pointing your fingers at rocky..find a murder weapon. and lets think about who's telling yall everything you want to know and who isn't..
savanna lutz

United States

#2 Feb 22, 2009
I am looking for Forrest Lutz..His moms name is Bridgette Darling , Voyles..Forrest is my grandson whom I haven't seen since he was 4...He is going on 18 years old soon.Has a sister named Crystal....If anyone knows their where abouts, please email me at [email protected]
Thanks for your help. Bless you .
Tamica

Waco, TX

#3 Jun 15, 2010
my best friend and his mom were killed in comanche texas i cry alot knowing i grew up with him then wake up on nite/morning hearing gun shots and getting a bad feeling my bestfriend and his mother were killed by the mother boyfriend i was 10 when this happend im now 16 and feel the pain everyday i try not to think about them but i always do and start crying i never did find out what happend to them so if yall could plz just help me figure it out and let me know at [email protected] or [email protected] thank you
Hot Granny

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2010
Hidrogo has a myspace page and it shows that he last logged into it on June 10, 2010. How is this possible if he's been locked up for the last two years?
Barron

United States

#5 Jun 19, 2010
Hot Granny wrote:
Hidrogo has a myspace page and it shows that he last logged into it on June 10, 2010. How is this possible if he's been locked up for the last two years?
I don't know much about the case personally, but I can say that depending on their level they do have internet access in many of the prisons.
xix

Stockton, CA

#6 Jun 19, 2010
>"Comanche man charged with capital murder"

Wait a minute! Isn't this merely traditional behavior among the Comanche people? Besides, the dead man was stinking preacher! He deserved it just for that!

Let the Indian go! He probably couldn't help it! It's in his blood!
Hot Granny

United States

#7 Jun 19, 2010
Barron wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know much about the case personally, but I can say that depending on their level they do have internet access in many of the prisons.
I thought he was still in county jail.
Hot Granny

United States

#8 Jun 19, 2010
Supporting Rocky wrote:
all yall are trying to do is finding someone to blame so yall can close this case.
this is stupid and before yall go pointing your fingers at rocky..find a murder weapon. and lets think about who's telling yall everything you want to know and who isn't..
Oh, so because Rocky got rid of the weapon, it means no weapon exists? Is that the basis of your innocence belief? Most thugs who face the death penalty deny everything. Rocky the thug is no different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comanche County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 14 Chihuahuas seized from reported puppy mill (Jan '12) Aug '12 Dog the Booty Hunter 2
News Comanche Co assessor, under investigation, resigns (Aug '10) Aug '10 Coondog 2
News One man, doing what he can (Jun '10) Jun '10 someone else who ... 3
News 'One person can make a difference' (Jun '10) Jun '10 J_mac 7
News Burk Couple Accused Of Sex Crimes Against A Child (Jan '10) Jan '10 Concerned Mom 1
News Man arrested for sexual assault, fleeing (Dec '08) Dec '08 Harley 2
US man, Gabe Watson, who has been charged with ... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Amy 1
More from around the web