Ex-soldier punched and stomped eight-...

Ex-soldier punched and stomped eight-year-old boy into a coma over an Xbox game

There are 2 comments on the Daily Mail story from Feb 20, 2011, titled Ex-soldier punched and stomped eight-year-old boy into a coma over an Xbox game. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Brutal assault: Former soldier Rocky Donadio was convicted of stomping his girlfriend's son into a coma A former soldier brutally beat his girlfriend's eight-year-old son into a coma because he accidentally deleted a game on his Xbox.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

ExodyusDotOrg

Overland Park, KS

#1 Feb 20, 2011
What a winner. Can you say - PTSD?

“Gs never fall/They jus stumble”

Since: Dec 10

Lakewood, CA

#2 Feb 24, 2011
Wow, good he can sit in there and rot. I mean i love video games too and i'd be upset if someone deleted a file. BUT ITS JUST A GAME!!!! You can do it all over again thats the fun of it. I mean jesus what kind of "man" does that to a little boy. Its sick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comanche County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Map showing Ward 5 in Lawton. Apr '16 Jenny Ann 1
News Fort Sill Soldier Dies In Training Accident (Oct '07) Feb '16 SSG 68w 67
News Several arrested in cocaine investigation in La... (Oct '15) Nov '15 haha 3
Fort Sill Range Fires (Sep '15) Sep '15 Anthony 1
News Tensions high after police shooting (Oct '08) Sep '13 Colorado Chick 7
News Sheriff: 1 dead in shooting at Lawton nightclub (Feb '13) Feb '13 Murphy 2
News Cache woman allegedly stole student's cash award (Dec '12) Dec '12 PRoberge 1
More from around the web