ivory darton of wellington, tx
navywyfe

Longview, TX

#1 Jul 5, 2011
this is so sad and seems like a lifetime movie, my heart hasnt stopped hurting since i heard the awful news. i hurt because of my father and the other family also, my heart goes out to us all. I am truly sorry for what has happened. this was a no win situation. We all lost a loved one. Hurts like hell. Ivory Darton, my father was a very loving, and hard working man. ALWAYS STAYED TO HISSELF,loved his family and animals. HE NEVER LOOKED FOR TROUBLE BUT IT CAME TO HIM, he would help anyone if he could. Please keep us in your prayers, and do not judge.
casie augustine

Lubbock, TX

#2 Aug 30, 2011
my heart also has not stopped hurting since i answered the phone at about 6 in the morning on june 4,2011 and heard mija they murdered your uncle your tio nacho is dead, my heart and mind will forever remember seeing my mother fall to the ground after she took the phone from me because i was too stunned to tell her myself what i had just heard, i wont forget the countless times i threw up because of the gruemsome details i was hearing about the way my uncle was murdered by a man who had killed before and was still allowed to walk free my heart has not stopped hurting for my little cousins who lost there father, my heart has not stopped hurting for the way ivory darton took the happiness out of so many peoples lives my heart has not stopped hurting for my family that had to wait so long to see the "made up person" at the funeral home that we could smell death upon him, my heart hurts at the fact that my uncles grandchildren will grow up without a grandfather that my children will never see chacho again that they fight over the pictures of him that are ever present in my home, my heart hurts at the fact that i have to take my three year old to the cemetery were tio nacho is sleeping so she can see him my heart hurt that the first time i met my oldest cousin was at her dads funeral my heart hurts that she never got to meet her father my heart hurts at the fact that not only did this man take my uncles life he has taken the life out of my grandmother my mother his sons his nieces his nephews his brothers and sister MY HEART HURTS BECAUSE IVORY DARTON COULD HAVE WALKED AWAY YOUR FATHER COULDVE WALKED AWAY INSTEAD HE CHOSE TO KILL YET ANOTHER PERSON..... MY HEART HURTS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I PRAY FOR YOUR FAMILY JUST AS I PRAY FOR MINE BECAUSE MY UNCLES BLOOD AND MY FAMILIES HEART ACHE IS ON YOUR FATHERS HANDS
i promise someone from my family will be ever present anytime your father comes up for parole, im sorry for the loss youve experienced because of your fathers choice but at least you will be able to see him grow old something my uncle will never have the chance to do
navywyfe

Longview, TX

#3 Sep 3, 2011
i no 2 wrongs dont make it right, but before you judge who died and made you jesus, no one, and both families suffer from this my heart goes out to your family as well, but dont bash my father until you no all the facts. your tio or nacho stabbed my father and it was a set up so dont get it twisted. we are riding this out with my father, yes we are behind him 100 percent of the way. your own family knows who was wrong and right. get your facts right before posting, and we as well will be there for my father all the way through this. it was self defense you do no that, right??? i guess not. well keep praying and be strong and cherish the memories you had.
Jgo

Englewood, CO

#4 Sep 4, 2011
Ivory is a great man, I've always liked being around him.my thoughts are with y'all
navywyfe

Longview, TX

#5 Sep 4, 2011
thank you so much, my family needs all prayers. keep intouch and i will post updates. thanks again.
casie augustine

Charleston, WV

#6 Sep 30, 2011
it was self defense the way your father beat my uncle did you not see the pictures was that really needed not only was he beaten but stabbed as well and this was self defense... i dont think so when my uncle was laying helpless on the ground and still being beaten that was self defense if that helps you sleep at night then so be it what was his excuse for his other crimes death or shall i say murder seems to lurk behind whatever corner your father is standing at
NAVYWYFE

Longview, TX

#7 Oct 3, 2011
I AM TRULY SORRY BUT YOUR UNCLE YES YOUR UNCLE WAS BEATEN AND YES BY MY FATHER BUT MY FATHER HAD TO DEFEND HIS LIFE, YOUR UNCLE STABBED MY FATHER AND GET THE FACTS FROM THE POLICE REPORT OK, AND THE OTHERS WERE ALSO SELF DEFENSE THE WOMAN SHOT MY FATHER, AND BY ALL MEANS I AM NOT SAYING HE WAS RIGHT OR WRONG. BUT WHAT GROWN MAN GOES TO A MARRIED MAN HOUSE AND CHEATS WITH HIS WIFE? SOMEONE THAT IS LOOKING FOR TROUBLE. COMMON SENSE IS YOUR ANSWER. MY FATHER HANDS AND MIND IS CLEAR OF EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE. BUT THE PERSON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HOLDS ANGER TO IS THE ONE THAT HAD YOUR UNCLE AT THE HOUSE AT WE HOURS OF THE NIGHT/ MORNING. IN OTHER WORDS THAT WAS A CREEP OR CHEATING, SO THINK ABOUT IT AND PUT YOURSELF IN THE SHOES OF THE PERSON. WHAT IF THIS HAPPEN TO YOU? YOU'D PROLLY DO THE SAME THING.BUT YOU CANT SAY BECUZ YOU WILL REACT TO YOUR REFLEXES. YOUR UNCLE CUT MY FATHER FIRST THATS WHY IT WAS NEVER A COURT HEARING FOR THAT CASE CUZ MY FATHER WILL AND WOULD HAVE GOT OFF,BUT IT WASNT MY FATHERS TIME TO DIE. GOD NEEDED AN ANGEL AND CALLED NACHO HOME. WE ALL MUST FACE OUR DAY TO GO HOME. IN OTHER WORDS MY FATHER DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO. TEAM IVORY AND JUSTICE FOR IVORY COMING SOON. SO KEEP IT UP MIGHT NEED A INTERVIEW. HAVE A BLESSED DAY AND AGAIN MY HEART HURTS FOR YOUR FAMILY AND MY FAMILY.( NO I DIDNT SEE ANY PICTURES, BUT I CAN IMAGINE, AND I AM SORRY.)
stabbed by ivory darton

Borger, TX

#8 Sep 1, 2013
navywyfe wrote:
this is so sad and seems like a lifetime movie, my heart hasnt stopped hurting since i heard the awful news. i hurt because of my father and the other family also, my heart goes out to us all. I am truly sorry for what has happened. this was a no win situation. We all lost a loved one. Hurts like hell. Ivory Darton, my father was a very loving, and hard working man. ALWAYS STAYED TO HISSELF,loved his family and animals. HE NEVER LOOKED FOR TROUBLE BUT IT CAME TO HIM, he would help anyone if he could. Please keep us in your prayers, and do not judge.
your father may have been a good man @ some point but what about when he tried to take my life? he damn sure was not a good person on the 23rd of sept 2003 he should have got more than just a slap on the wrist he deserves everything he gets. I think it is so funny
stabbed by ivory darton

Borger, TX

#9 Sep 1, 2013
NAVYWYFE wrote:
I AM TRULY SORRY BUT YOUR UNCLE YES YOUR UNCLE WAS BEATEN AND YES BY MY FATHER BUT MY FATHER HAD TO DEFEND HIS LIFE, YOUR UNCLE STABBED MY FATHER AND GET THE FACTS FROM THE POLICE REPORT OK, AND THE OTHERS WERE ALSO SELF DEFENSE THE WOMAN SHOT MY FATHER, AND BY ALL MEANS I AM NOT SAYING HE WAS RIGHT OR WRONG. BUT WHAT GROWN MAN GOES TO A MARRIED MAN HOUSE AND CHEATS WITH HIS WIFE? SOMEONE THAT IS LOOKING FOR TROUBLE. COMMON SENSE IS YOUR ANSWER. MY FATHER HANDS AND MIND IS CLEAR OF EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE. BUT THE PERSON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HOLDS ANGER TO IS THE ONE THAT HAD YOUR UNCLE AT THE HOUSE AT WE HOURS OF THE NIGHT/ MORNING. IN OTHER WORDS THAT WAS A CREEP OR CHEATING, SO THINK ABOUT IT AND PUT YOURSELF IN THE SHOES OF THE PERSON. WHAT IF THIS HAPPEN TO YOU? YOU'D PROLLY DO THE SAME THING.BUT YOU CANT SAY BECUZ YOU WILL REACT TO YOUR REFLEXES. YOUR UNCLE CUT MY FATHER FIRST THATS WHY IT WAS NEVER A COURT HEARING FOR THAT CASE CUZ MY FATHER WILL AND WOULD HAVE GOT OFF,BUT IT WASNT MY FATHERS TIME TO DIE. GOD NEEDED AN ANGEL AND CALLED NACHO HOME. WE ALL MUST FACE OUR DAY TO GO HOME. IN OTHER WORDS MY FATHER DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO. TEAM IVORY AND JUSTICE FOR IVORY COMING SOON. SO KEEP IT UP MIGHT NEED A INTERVIEW. HAVE A BLESSED DAY AND AGAIN MY HEART HURTS FOR YOUR FAMILY AND MY FAMILY.( NO I DIDNT SEE ANY PICTURES, BUT I CAN IMAGINE, AND I AM SORRY.)
your "good father" was having an affair with my ex when I got stabbed so don't say anything bad about nacho
Defending ivory

Euless, TX

#10 Sep 2, 2013
stabbed by ivory darton wrote:
<quoted text>your "good father" was having an affair with my ex when I got stabbed so don't say anything bad about nacho
. Whoever u r well if its true I apologize but find that hard to believe and why r u hiding???? Say who u r and we will no if its a lie or true and your wife was the one that stabbed u. We can go on and on but thanks for getting some courage and finally coming to the keyboard.
Defending ivory

Euless, TX

#11 Sep 2, 2013
stabbed by ivory darton wrote:
<quoted text>your father may have been a good man @ some point but what about when he tried to take my life? he damn sure was not a good person on the 23rd of sept 2003 he should have got more than just a slap on the wrist he deserves everything he gets. I think it is so funny
. You must be Helena ex husband and what number are you? 3 or 4? I remember this happening and my father was defending what helena was telling him and guess what??? We are laughing too. You are funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collingsworth County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Indicted in Collingsworth County Murder (Jul '11) Jul '11 navywyfe 1
US man, Gabe Watson, who has been charged with ... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Amy 1
More from around the web