Plano man in jail after wife dies of ...

Plano man in jail after wife dies of injuries suffered in attack, police say

There are 3 comments on the Dallas Morning News story from Jul 28, 2013, titled Plano man in jail after wife dies of injuries suffered in attack, police say. In it, Dallas Morning News reports that:

The woman's name had not been released late Saturday. Her husband, Amon Dzwairo, was being held in the Collin County jail on a charge of aggravated assault.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Morning News.

Trish

Dallas, TX

#1 Jul 29, 2013
I hope they charge him with murder and give him the death penalty. What an absolutely senseless tragedy! Now two small boys with no Mother or Father....
kel

Houston, TX

#2 Jul 30, 2013
Trish wrote:
I hope they charge him with murder and give him the death penalty. What an absolutely senseless tragedy! Now two small boys with no Mother or Father....
the father is alive so apparently they still have a father please don't judge
dGo mnaDde lyHo iirSpt

London, KY

#4 Aug 23, 2015
You know, it says in the Bible whoever finds a wife finds a good thing and finds favor in the Lord. Apparently wife beaters finds favor in the Lord!!!. I bet I know why. See, according to God, whenever a person suffers trials and tribulations, this builds character in them. And God under any circumstances will accept a person with no character!!!. Character is the name of the game to God not love!. Love don't mean jack sh*t to God, your character does and God says you're bast**D's and not sons if you lack character!!!. In other words, God will disown you if you lack character. God especially wants to build character in a woman. For example, Eve in he Bible when she took of the fruit God told her not to. Eve lacked the required character to resist and disobeyed God. As a result, God made Her and all other future woman's birth pangs unbearable. God wants to beat character into a woman, this birth thing fiesco proves his 100%!!!. God absolutely hates a man that spoils his wife!!!. God under any circumstances will not have a man spoil his wife, he will kill you for this!!!. See, this demeans a woman's character, this dischieves it and God will do you in for this!!!. I hate God for this, GOD DAMNED HOLY SPIRIT, GOD DAMNED HOLY SPIRIT, CHILD STARVER, IDIOT, FOOL!!!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Collin County Arrest Records and Criminal Mugshots Sep 23 Many 2
News Gay Corrections Officer Says He Was Fired After... Aug '16 Heath 8
News Collin-County 4 hour ago 11:24 p.m.Wylie storm ... May '16 ELISE GINGERICH 1
News Up in smoke: Dallas council rejects plan to snu... (Mar '16) Mar '16 maverick 2
Christy Bradshaw Schmidt, MA, LPC Home Studies ... (Nov '10) Mar '16 Divediva99 33
News Walker autopsy report goes into details (May '07) Mar '16 Ducksoup 3
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Feb '16 Vote For Trump 1
More from around the web