Rick Scott: Get to work as Florida go...

Rick Scott: Get to work as Florida governor or go home to Naples?

There are 2 comments on the Naples Daily News Online story from Aug 21, 2010, titled Rick Scott: Get to work as Florida governor or go home to Naples?. In it, Naples Daily News Online reports that:

Jennifer Edwards, left, the Collier County Supervisor of Elections, shakes hands with Republican gubernatorial candidate Rick Scott during a campaign stop at a meeting of the Republican Men's Club of Collier County a the Hilton hotel in Naples on Friday, August 13, 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Naples Daily News Online.

Barbara Nichols

Lakeland, FL

#1 Aug 23, 2010
Please be advised Mr. Scott, that some way and some how I will get your personal telephone number and I will call you several times a day and several times a night in response to all of the inconvenient recordings I have received from you. If I had ever intended to vote for you, the stupid calls would have changed my mind. I have received as many as 10 a day with you or your wife speaking. It is an inconvenience and it should be against the law.
Mannie

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#2 Aug 26, 2010
Barbara Nichols wrote:
Please be advised Mr. Scott, that some way and some how I will get your personal telephone number and I will call you several times a day and several times a night in response to all of the inconvenient recordings I have received from you. If I had ever intended to vote for you, the stupid calls would have changed my mind. I have received as many as 10 a day with you or your wife speaking. It is an inconvenience and it should be against the law.
I enjoy hanging up on the recordings that I don't want to listen to. I prefer recorded messages to live callers asking for money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collier County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Activists push to end controversial 287(g) prog... 20 hr Red Crosse 9
News Canadian Fugitive Caught In Florida (Oct '09) Nov 25 No name Ontari... 19
News Can new trash cans keep you safe from bears? Nov 18 Edith 14
News Deputies: Naples pair arrested for using drugs ... Nov 17 Emanuel 3
News Alleged pot sales lands teen in jail (Apr '08) Nov '17 Admiral Halsey 14
News East Naples economic boost on the horizon Nov '17 Edith 2
News Collier County family pushes for free swim less... Oct '17 Cuban Coffee 1
More from around the web