First National Bank of the Gulf Coast opens its doors in Collier County

Oct 26, 2009 Full story: Naplesnews.com Stories

The cookie bank is back in business. First National Bank of the Gulf Coast opened its doors Monday after completing a merger with Panther Community Bank in Lehigh Acres.

Full Story
Alex Jivani

Edinboro, PA

#1 Oct 30, 2009
I am so Glad they are back. this is the Best bank i have ever dealt with in Florida and i have been in buisness here since 1994 and have dealt with quite a few banks as i have 10 plus locations in the state . They do their best to help their customers and they do what the say they will do . this is a good sign for SWFL when the economy turns in mid 2011 they will be the bank best positioned, i can bet buy 2015 they will be the best and biggest Local Bank why??? they have the right people they have the past relationships . I was able to do A commercial loan in 40 days with them no hassle,also their fees are reasonable after they sold the bank i took my account to other bank where fees are approx 2k more per month. AND YES THEY ALWAYS HAVE A COOKIE FOR YOU
Ricardo Montelban

Hollywood, FL

#2 Aug 10, 2010
Do not listen to Mr. Fraud Jivani, he rip poor people off when they come to his stores to cash their pay check. Whenever I went to cash my pay check his ilegal employees charge 10% fees. I work hard for my money and someone needs to stop this BS.

Richardo

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#3 Apr 5, 2011
Then don't go to his stores.
FUNNY GUY

Naples, FL

#4 Apr 12, 2011
Ricardo Montelban wrote:
Do not listen to Mr. Fraud Jivani, he rip poor people off when they come to his stores to cash their pay check. Whenever I went to cash my pay check his ilegal employees charge 10% fees. I work hard for my money and someone needs to stop this BS.
Richardo
LOOKS LIKE YOU Ricardo You ARE FULL OF BS
there is a old saying "fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on you fool me 3 times shame on Me" so Ricardo looks like you are the fool here why do you not go to a bank ? have you bounced to many checks that you have lost banking privileges ?

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#5 Apr 14, 2011
Does anyone know the date illegal residen hunting season opens this year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collier County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home invasion task force: - We won't leave any ... (Apr '14) Dec 22 Ugiftedgirl 2
Families struggle with poverty Dec 1 LEO 477 1
Sgt. Young appears in court for domestic violen... Aug '14 lillian calloway 1
Naples neighborhood says 'No' to large gas stat... Jul '14 Mark 1
Collier commissioners fighting mega gas station... Jul '14 Tom Conroy 1
Group of local teens to participate in on-line ... Jul '14 LEO 477 1
Jeff Lytle, longtime editorial page editor of D... (May '14) Jun '14 Cuban Coffee 7
More from around the web