Colleton suspect considered armed and...

Colleton suspect considered armed and dangerous

There are 2 comments on the WCIV story from Feb 25, 2011, titled Colleton suspect considered armed and dangerous. In it, WCIV reports that:

A man wanted on drug charges is being considered armed and dangerous. The Colleton County Sheriff's Office is trying to track down 35-year-old Orinthial Demetrick Joyner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCIV.

upstate

United States

#1 Mar 7, 2011
IDon't know what's going on in colleton county, but I hope it gets fixed soon. Please, let's,get back tp raising our children with accountability. I moved away from colleton county in 1988, I felt this place would be some place I could always call home, but with the recent pointless acts of violence that has occurred on the last few years, it seems the best thing I like about visiting my hometown is leaving it.
Air Force Mom

Molena, GA

#2 Mar 11, 2011
Amen to that!! I was born and raised there and feel the exact same way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colleton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1 dead, 2 wounded in weekend shooting near Walt... Apr '15 123content 1
News Deputies arrest man in Walterboro construction ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Concerned citizen 1
News Walterboro man sought on murder charges surrenders (Sep '12) Jun '13 kev 4
News 13-year-old boy drowns in Ashepoo River in Coll... (May '13) May '13 jamari evans 2
News Colleton man jailed after relatives say he shot... (Nov '12) Nov '12 lovelylady 1
News Two adults shot, child injured in Colleton County (Oct '12) Oct '12 anon 1
News Deputies searching for man who owes nearly $100... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Richard_ 1
More from around the web