Gang members tied to shootings

Gang members tied to shootings

There are 7 comments on the Post and Courier story from Apr 21, 2009, titled Gang members tied to shootings. In it, Post and Courier reports that:

WALTERBORO a ' Gang members are responsible for the last two Colleton County shootings, Sheriff George Malone said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post and Courier.

Thinkaboutit28

Walterboro, SC

#1 Apr 23, 2009
First of all society created the gang members by taking the act of discplining your child and turning it into child abuse. That put in these kids head that it is alright to call DSS on your parents. Now society are calling them gang members. No they are youth who are related and hang out together and for that they are called gang members. Its really sad how the rural areas in walterboro are getting a bad reputation because of a few bad apples. I have brothers and cousins who hang together they are not gang members. The black rural community needs to not allow Colleton County to put their black youth into such a category as suspected gang members.
Lisa

New York, NY

#3 May 7, 2009
jimmygunz wrote:
we need more of a clan presence to curb the black s and the wiggers in town
Jimmy you IDIOT!!!!!Gangs are the same as the clan. you both have no respect for human life and deserve to die. I got your wigger you redneck third world swine. I hope you have no children, the world would be a better place without them and you.
Wallyworld

Walterboro, SC

#4 May 28, 2009
What walterboro needs is more activities for young people, a social club, a YMCA. Almost anything would be an improvement.
Vandal

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Aug 1, 2009
Let these "gang " members come to a big city and they will know what a gang really is.
Wallyworld

Cottageville, SC

#6 Aug 3, 2009
Guns kill regardless.

Since: Sep 09

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Sep 2, 2009
Guns do not kill.... people do. Get out of Walterboro, see the world, and get educated !!

Since: Sep 09

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Sep 2, 2009
jimmygunz wrote:
we need more of a clan presence to curb the black s and the wiggers in town
I am tracing your IP Jimmy. And I will be posting your REAL name and address for all to see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colleton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 dead, another injured after tractor trailer a... Jul 25 Dean 1
1 dead, 2 wounded in weekend shooting near Walt... Apr '15 123content 1
News Deputies arrest man in Walterboro construction ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Concerned citizen 1
News Walterboro man sought on murder charges surrenders (Sep '12) Jun '13 kev 4
News 13-year-old boy drowns in Ashepoo River in Coll... (May '13) May '13 jamari evans 2
News Colleton man jailed after relatives say he shot... (Nov '12) Nov '12 lovelylady 1
News Two adults shot, child injured in Colleton County (Oct '12) Oct '12 anon 1
More from around the web