Heart disease cause of ex-Seahawks' d...

Heart disease cause of ex-Seahawks' death

There are 1 comment on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from May 17, 2010, titled Heart disease cause of ex-Seahawks' death. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

Former Seahawks defensive tackle Norman Hand died from heart disease, according to the South Carolina coroner who performed an autopsy following his death Friday at the age of 37.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

karen austin white

United States

#1 May 19, 2010
norman was always norman. being an nfl player didnt keep him from speeking to the people in the town he lived in. he spoke to me when he seen me, i was an familiar face from school and he recognized. may he rest in peace and god be with his family. his family will be in my prays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colleton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denver Simmons murder trial (Dec '08) Apr '17 Icare2017 10
News 1 dead, another injured after tractor trailer a... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Dean 1
1 dead, 2 wounded in weekend shooting near Walt... (Apr '15) Apr '15 123content 1
News Deputies arrest man in Walterboro construction ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Concerned citizen 1
News Walterboro man sought on murder charges surrenders (Sep '12) Jun '13 kev 4
News 13-year-old boy drowns in Ashepoo River in Coll... (May '13) May '13 jamari evans 2
News Colleton man jailed after relatives say he shot... (Nov '12) Nov '12 lovelylady 1
More from around the web