One killed in car wreck on Highway 17

Dec 2, 2008 Full story: Post and Courier

A car passenger died Tuesday in an accident on U.S. 17 just north of the Ashepoo River, and a six-month-old child hurt in the same wreck was transported to the Medical University of South Carolina with ...

Full Story
Maui

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#1 Dec 2, 2008
was this the same traffic tie up about 8pm Monday night Dec 1 st on hwy 17?
kci

Lake City, FL

#2 Dec 5, 2008
yes i believe so. my friend was tied up in the traffic as well. i hope they catch the people responsible
Missing her

North Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 30, 2009
This was my best friend, it was her stupid ass boyfriend who had road rage and lost control. I hope he goes to jail, he has taken a wonderful woman from us all
nina

Walterboro, SC

#4 Mar 12, 2010
hello every one who drive on hwy 17 the state is trying to fix the road to prevent accident to every one who drive on hwy 17. when i go to beaufort on saturday coming between 12:30 pm the people is driveing like they on freeway they need more highway patrol on hwy 17 that will protect accident.low they down from driving so fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colleton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deputies arrest man in Walterboro construction ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Concerned citizen 1
Walterboro man sought on murder charges surrenders (Sep '12) Jun '13 kev 4
13-year-old boy drowns in Ashepoo River in Coll... (May '13) May '13 jamari evans 2
Colleton man jailed after relatives say he shot... (Nov '12) Nov '12 lovelylady 1
Two adults shot, child injured in Colleton County (Oct '12) Oct '12 anon 1
Deputies searching for man who owes nearly $100... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Richard_ 1
Men accused of shooting deputy in 2008 to have ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 jim 1
More from around the web