Colleton School officials approve uni...

Colleton School officials approve uniform dress code

There are 6 comments on the The Community Times Dispatch story from Apr 28, 2010, titled Colleton School officials approve uniform dress code. In it, The Community Times Dispatch reports that:

Colleton School officials approve uniform dress code A majority vote of Colleton County School Board officials Tuesday night approved a student dress code policy requiring students in all grades to wear an approved school uniform beginning next school year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Community Times Dispatch.

Grandmother

Columbia, SC

#1 May 4, 2010
Do you think that School Uniforms will change the gang activity or the violence in the schools? I do not. I believe until you have parents that care and control their children, this will continue!
concerned mother

Waterloo, Canada

#2 May 24, 2010
Who does the county expect to but these uniforms? I have 3 children.
student

Walterboro, SC

#3 Jul 15, 2010
i really dont wana wear uniforms aand i know for a fact its wont change anything and we can speak for ourselves of what we wana wear its not fair and my mamma has 5 kids to by these things for!!!
Taz

Walterboro, SC

#4 Jul 19, 2010
Well at first I didn't like the idea, but to be truthful it's a logical idea. There will be no more who dress the best. Looking at students from last year the way most of them dressed was ridiculous. Maybe now student can focus more on their education. I really don't see the big deal about it being a problem buying uniforms, it's the same as buying new clothes for school.
student

Walterboro, SC

#5 Aug 10, 2010
why do we have to buy uniforms this year? this is just spending up more money because we have to buy a whole new wardrobe
MOTHER

Cottageville, SC

#6 Aug 1, 2011
uniforms or no uniforms the gang activities will not stop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colleton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denver Simmons murder trial (Dec '08) Apr '17 Icare2017 10
News 1 dead, another injured after tractor trailer a... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Dean 1
1 dead, 2 wounded in weekend shooting near Walt... (Apr '15) Apr '15 123content 1
News Deputies arrest man in Walterboro construction ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Concerned citizen 1
News Walterboro man sought on murder charges surrenders (Sep '12) Jun '13 kev 4
News 13-year-old boy drowns in Ashepoo River in Coll... (May '13) May '13 jamari evans 2
News Colleton man jailed after relatives say he shot... (Nov '12) Nov '12 lovelylady 1
More from around the web