Body found on river bank is that of m...

Body found on river bank is that of missing woman

There are 3 comments on the WAFF-TV Huntsville story from Dec 13, 2011, titled Body found on river bank is that of missing woman. In it, WAFF-TV Huntsville reports that:

WAFF.com: North Alabama News, Radar, Weather, Sports and Jobs-Body found on river bank is that of missing woman HUNTSVILLE, Ala.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAFF-TV Huntsville.

Cole Ostamy

Pinellas Park, FL

#1 Dec 13, 2011
She probably went for a swim.
You know how much them darkies love the water.
Eddie Kroger

Pinellas Park, FL

#2 Dec 13, 2011
Maybe she saw a watermelon floating down the river, and tried to save it. If I saw a hot chick floating down the river, I'd try to save her. My wife is cool with me doing other chicks since I'm Gods gift to women.
Karen

Newville, AL

#3 Dec 14, 2011
This is tragic, She told me bathe the children, and I will wash up on shore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colbert County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronald "Ronnie" Etheredge? Jul '16 sassafrass 1
News Jewelry Thief: Colbert County Sheriff Says Man ... (Oct '10) Nov '15 FucThe1Percent 32
Beware of Bryan Kimbrough (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bad Person 1
News Schools Delayed due to Weather (Feb '10) Jan '13 Katelin 70
News Alabama teen shot in prank taken off life support (Oct '12) Nov '12 Noneyahbeezwax 2
News Shoals sex offender arrested after sex store bust (Jul '11) Jun '12 Maddie Mono 2
News Danville youth ranch closing (Nov '10) Mar '12 Kamper 2
More from around the web