underage drinking
concerned citizen

Manorville, PA

#1 May 31, 2010
It has been brought to my attention that parents of a graduating senior of Coffee High School recently hosted a keg party in honor of their child's graduation. They were present at the party, witnessing the underage drinking.
It was also brought to my attention that at least two sheriff's deputies were at the party, as well.
What is your thoughts on this?
JustAskin

Gainesville, GA

#2 Jun 19, 2010
It is sending the wrong message to our young adults,and that's what these graduates are.
It is breaking the law any way you look at it.
The parents say they would rather have them at home if they are going to drink.The thing is,though,they are also drinking when they are not at home.Someone is not using good judgement.This has been going on since I was a teenager in the 60's, and there are still people, from then, that have never stopped.Give your children a chance,don't encourage their drinking!
thief

Erwin, TN

#3 Jul 28, 2010
how do you know there was a keg there? also there is a law that when you buy a keg you have to sign for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
arrest in the bill heveder case (Sep '10) Feb 4 Elmer 4
stephanie stone Jan 11 meme 1
Chuck Sims (May '10) Jan '16 kool 7
Is Daniel Paulk Fired Yet???? (Nov '12) Dec '15 Yankee Doodle 4
coffee county jail personel (Sep '14) Dec '15 Nicki Lewinski 3
News Arrest made in Douglas recreation center murder Dec '15 cheryl 1
Poll Should CO offices sleep with inmates? (May '13) Dec '15 Mason 6
More from around the web