coffee chrysler
JUST PLAIN MADD

Fitzgerald, GA

#1 Mar 26, 2011
I WENT TO COFFEE CHRYLER SEEN THIS CADILAC EX. SUV WELL I ASKED HOW MUCH HE TOLD ME $41,000. I HOW MUCH IF I PAID $10,000 DOWN HE WENT IN CAME BACK SAID YOUR PAYMENTS WILL BE ABOUT $600.00 FOR 5.5 YEARS NOW HE HAS NOT RAN MY CREDIT I AM JUST A BLACK WOMEN IS THIS RACIAL PROFILE, I LEFT HAD MY HUSBAND TO CALL WHEN I GOT HOME NOW SOMEONE THERE TELLS MY HUSBAND ANOTHER PRICE WHICH IS BOUT 5,000 LEST THAN THE QUOTE I GOT. WELL, I WAS TELLING MY BFF WHO IS WHITE AND SHE CALLED THE PRICE CAME DOWN OVER THE PHONE 15,000.00 FOR HER HE EVEN TOLD HER THAT HE WOULD MAKE A SPECIAL DEAL FOR HER CAUSE A BLACK CAME AND LOOKED AT IT BUT HE DIDNT THINK I WOULD QUALIFY.,THE NEXT WEEK I SEND MY GOD-MOTHER THERE AND HE TELLS HER THE SAME PRICE HE TOLD ME $41,000.00 NOW I AM A MAD BLACK WOMAN I CANT BELEIVE IN THE YEAR 2011 WE ARE STILL THAT STUPID.(PEOPLE) I JUST HOPE HE DOEST TRY THAT WITH GOD AND LAST TIME I RODE MY THEIR IT WAS STILL THERE AND I WENT OUT OF TOWN NOW I AM DRIVING A LIN.NAVIGATIOR SORRY COFFE C. YOUR LOST. SO WHY KEEP COFFEE COUNTY DOLLARS IN COFFEE COUNTY WHEN YOU GET TREATED THAT WAY. MAD,MAD,MAD
Old lady

Kathleen, GA

#2 Mar 27, 2011
I think it has more to do with your being a woman. For some reason, car salesmen try to take advantage of women when selling their cars. I've had that same experience, but not at that dealership. I'm glad you didn't buy from them!
pops

Flowery Branch, GA

#3 Mar 29, 2011
I like to see the price on the window one price for all. I hate playing games.
HATEIT

Rochelle, GA

#4 Apr 26, 2011
she wanted the SUV give to her just like ever thing else . the crysler dealer ship aint gonna give it to her so its RACIAL. call the goverment and they will make the coffee crysler dealer ship give her the SUV just like every thing else goes and if dont think so just watch the news every day
Old lady

Perry, GA

#5 Apr 28, 2011
pops wrote:
I like to see the price on the window one price for all. I hate playing games.
I agree, Pops! Buying a car should be like buying a TV at Walmart. No quibbling and everyone pays the same price.
thequeen

United States

#6 May 5, 2011
I have bought from coffee Chrysler & never will again . They have no idea how that place should be run,shouldn't take 2 months to get "paper work " done. They all are lazy with the exception of them poor guys n back sweating to death & ill led. Try gettin the "service manager " on the phone . Ha good luck ,he's nothing but a hound dog with a charming personality I'll give him that . That little black headed she devil that prances around there ,I think she's the boss, is the rudest of them all. No my 55 year old behind was customer for several vehicles,salesmen use to be honest or we thought,but I agree go in female you don't get the same treatment
wallflower

Montezuma, GA

#7 May 5, 2011
I always buy for them, never takes over 1 hour for me to get a car or truck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
about how things are going at nicholls Diine Aug 11 sweet cheeks 2
Poll Should CO offices sleep with inmates? (May '13) Aug 3 Taterchip 5
News Nene Leakes' Oldest Son Bryson Bryant Arrested ... Jul '15 Erasmo 5
News More Jun '15 thank you 1
News Five arrested on drug charges in Douglas Jun '15 Cogburn 11
News Man gets away from Douglas police twice; not a ... Jun '15 Just A Fact 2
News Car chase ends in arrests in Coffee county Apr '15 trouble 3
More from around the web