Jr(john) Lott
sad

Cairo, GA

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Has anyone else had problems withthis man, saying disgusting things to you on facebook? He was born the same year as me , so when he sent a friend request I accepted it, because I did'nt want to be rude ( I thought maybe I went to school with him but never noticed him. But anyways he messaged me a and told me he was an ex-marine and that I had better answer him, he went on to say " How would you like a 6 foot marine on top of you? He went on to say he was special forces see babe and that i better answer him.He went on and named deputies that he was friends with one of which is his brother in law.It all scared me because I had never intiated a conversation with on face book...I called 911 to make a report because he said he followed me from town and that he knew where I lived. He went on to say that his dad was close friends wiht Sheriff Pope...The officer who took my call was a mr'Hutcheson, he told me that what Lott said to me was freedom of speech! I felt totally vulnerable, scared and worried, because not only had I been threatened,but law enforcement here took up for him! The officer hung up on me. Has anyone else had problems withthis man? Just be careful about who you let be a friend on facebook it's terrible, but sometimes you can't give anyone the benefit of the doubt.
oh my

Byron, GA

#2 Jan 19, 2013
I have had problems with him. He changed his name on FB I accepted the second time, not realizing itwas the jerk I had already blocked. Idk what connection ,if ay, he has with Pope, but I know his signs were all around his house and running i frront of his house. I met him years ago and was offended. My job requires me to basiclly go door to door. The last time I was by there, and the first time I saw him at his residence, he assalted me with pictures of himself! No I did not call the police. Yes, I should have. I think he is a wide-spread problem
TTPP

New Orleans, LA

#3 Mar 11, 2013
He told me he had two million dollars and I laughed and told him he was lying and if he did to put 100,000 in my mailbox. I got up the next day and this huge envelop was in my mailbox FULL of money. I bought a new car and paid off some bills. He said he loves to help people well he helped me. He never said anything bad to me at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheelchair Bandit from Pridgen ga Jun 23 Mistery 1
Has anyone heard of a man foundr dead in a Coff... Jun '17 Tim 1
News Berrien men arrested for drugs in Coffee Co. Jun '17 apple 2
unsolved murder in douglas ga (May '08) Jun '17 Imtheman 36
News Fire destroys Douglas Lott True Value hardware ... (Oct '14) May '17 Ken 10
News Coffee Co. officials continue search for missin... Feb '17 Bojack 1
News Georgia pair sentenced to prison over Confedera... Feb '17 Bojack 1
More from around the web