First Prev
of 2
Next Last
geneva

Flowery Branch, GA

#21 Jan 27, 2011
HEY wrote:
unknown find you smething else to be nosey about and leave those students alone.......you might have heard the wrong thing so go smewhere else and eat and stop nosing ..
you sound uneducated. " go somewhere else and eat and stop nosing" are you SGC "educated", too?.. LOL
geneva

Flowery Branch, GA

#22 Jan 28, 2011
HEY wrote:
unknown find you smething else to be nosey about and leave those students alone.......you might have heard the wrong thing so go smewhere else and eat and stop nosing ..
seriously..is that the best you can do? Learn to spell.: eat and stop nosing" LOL that's hilarious!!
GaRN

Flowery Branch, GA

#23 Feb 22, 2011
Only RN's need post here...Otherwise you just don't know. There is a professional license that must be obtained by a TEST that I guarantee U noone is cheating on.
Old tests are sometimes used for study material but I promise U noone has a copy of a recent test.
Go to admissions & apply since U so smart & can hear so well. Need lots of nurses.
4 real

Tampa, FL

#24 Mar 12, 2011
GaRN wrote:
Only RN's need post here...Otherwise you just don't know. There is a professional license that must be obtained by a TEST that I guarantee U noone is cheating on.
Old tests are sometimes used for study material but I promise U noone has a copy of a recent test.
Go to admissions & apply since U so smart & can hear so well. Need lots of nurses.
If this were FB I would so like this:)
unknown

Jacksonville, FL

#25 Mar 12, 2011
Why would anyone make up something saying people are cheating if they didn't in fact know it to be true? I mean come on you have had more then 1 person claim it to be true, looks to me like there are teachers pets on this thread trying to protect someone, but why?...It isn't like anyone will know you spilled the beans about you & your friends cheating and I agree with those who say I wouldn't want someone who cheated through college to care for me or my children there are already enough bad nurses in coffee county, no wonder their so bad, maybe they cheated also.
need better nurses

Flowery Branch, GA

#26 Mar 25, 2011
unknown wrote:
Why would anyone make up something saying people are cheating if they didn't in fact know it to be true? I mean come on you have had more then 1 person claim it to be true, looks to me like there are teachers pets on this thread trying to protect someone, but why?...It isn't like anyone will know you spilled the beans about you & your friends cheating and I agree with those who say I wouldn't want someone who cheated through college to care for me or my children there are already enough bad nurses in coffee county, no wonder their so bad, maybe they cheated also.


You are absolutely Right!! I happen to know for a fact that there is cheating going on and the instructors DO know about it. Yes they shred STUDENTS tests, BUT they use the same tests yr from yr. And you are right, the ones that are Defending the Instructors are the ones who are cheating. My cousin is in the program and he told me that he has seen the test cheat, but thankfully, he is not one who would EVER cheat. People know whats going on. My cousin told me that one of his friends went to Instructors about it, and is no longer in the class. This person was basically "fired" even though they were passing. They gave some lame excuse and kicked this person out of the class.
Kayla McRae

United States

#27 Mar 31, 2011
Since everyone on this site will use "unknown" and "concerned citizen" as there name but everyone wants to say that they "KNOW FOR A FACT" .....I'm going to be the ONLY truthful one on here and use my real name....My name is Kayla McRae and I AM A NURSING STUDENT at South Georgia....and I will assure you that we DO NOT cheat on test...there is NO way to cheat! When we take our test we are watched LIKE HAWKS...and it isnt like our teachers would gain anything from us cheating they get their accreditation from how many of their GRADUATES pass the NCLEX(and they are one of the highest ranked schools in GA for NCLEX passing rate)....and you cant cheat on that one honey! AND THERE IS NO WAY THAT THE GIRL FROM THE CRMC ER THAT HAS A FELONY WENT THROUGH SOUTH GEORGIA....we get a background check for every facility that we go to (every year) INCLUDING the Veterans hospital in Dublin...tell me how she got pass that one????...and by the way I'm not a teachers pet ....but I'll be damned if I am going to let somebody try to say that my classmates and I cheat when all we do is stay up all hours of the night studying.....
Megan

United States

#28 Mar 31, 2011
Ok you guys, everyone says they wouldn't want a nurse that cheated their way through college, so when you come to the ER sick or hurt are you really going to be worried about if they cheated or not? I mean are you going to stop and ask? I completely understand you being concerned that one or two students MAY be cheating. As a nursing student that makes me upset because I study for my grades. I've never cheated and as just a 1st year student I don't even know how you would. Think about it, concerned citizen most older nurse didn't learn half of what we learn but they are usually the most skilled and knowledgeable nurses out there. I do not support cheating in anyways and I highly doubt that the 1st year teachers do either. As for the 2nd year teachers I can't speak for them. I would hope they wouldn't know cheating was going on.
Candy

Savannah, GA

#30 Mar 31, 2011
Kayla McRae wrote:
Since everyone on this site will use "unknown" and "concerned citizen" as there name but everyone wants to say that they "KNOW FOR A FACT" .....I'm going to be the ONLY truthful one on here and use my real name....My name is Kayla McRae and I AM A NURSING STUDENT at South Georgia....and I will assure you that we DO NOT cheat on test...there is NO way to cheat! When we take our test we are watched LIKE HAWKS...and it isnt like our teachers would gain anything from us cheating they get their accreditation from how many of their GRADUATES pass the NCLEX(and they are one of the highest ranked schools in GA for NCLEX passing rate)....and you cant cheat on that one honey! AND THERE IS NO WAY THAT THE GIRL FROM THE CRMC ER THAT HAS A FELONY WENT THROUGH SOUTH GEORGIA....we get a background check for every facility that we go to (every year) INCLUDING the Veterans hospital in Dublin...tell me how she got pass that one????...and by the way I'm not a teachers pet ....but I'll be damned if I am going to let somebody try to say that my classmates and I cheat when all we do is stay up all hours of the night studying.....
I totally agree with you!!
Julie Hunt

Bentonville, AR

#31 Mar 31, 2011
In addition, let's not get carried away with accolades for other local schools (ABAC)...I was accepted to BOTH programs (SGC and ABAC). Both programs have politics and cheaters, but that is in ANY program.(BTW..I chose SGC because of their history of producing excellent nurses and their amazing HELPFUL staff) My sister went to EMORY University and there was cheating there. People who are made that way will figure out a way to cheat and lie...no matter what program they have become a part of. However, my classmates at SGC have proven to have character. We all work hard..I'm sure there are some that have figured out ways to "manipulate" the system, but they WILL NOT pass the state boards...so you won't have to worry about them killing you. Being a nurse is a calling and an honor. Most of us are in it for the right reasons and will continue to work with our classmates AND esteemed professors to become educated. Now...several of us have wasted too much time addressing these lies and "rumors"...let's get back to studying girls!:) We'll let these anonymous persons continue their sad plight...
ann

Hull, GA

#32 Apr 1, 2011
OK people do you know what delusions are...... well let me tell you delusions are fixed false belefs. It may be real to an individual but not to the rest of the world. SOOOOOO what i am saying is you know if you are cheating or not and when the day comes to take state boards the rest of the community will to so until then let people live in their delusional world
Retired worker

Miami, FL

#33 May 23, 2011
If someone thinks that every doctor and nurse made it through the daunting process of med school without ever helping each other then you must be smoking a very toxic chemical. It's a network, when in the field there is a support system if you don't know something, lots of orientation and supervision.
People who've made it on merit alone have made as many mistakes if not more because they insist on doing everything rogue. So those with so much to say, just try healing yourself then next time you get sick, other wise shut your mouth, you don't know the half of it
sad 2 say

Marietta, GA

#34 Jul 8, 2011
I can't believe adults go back n forth like kids. I am a nurse myself and I did great in school and I was taught by an excellent instructor that knew her stuff so well that she didn't teach out of a book, and the one thing taught which was so true is the fact that she would rather a nurse that failed in the class but had excellent clinical skills, because at the end of the day, lots of stuff that is on the test and in the books are so far from the real thing. PPl you learn to be a great nurse on the heel of another nurse,so you can cheat now but I promise you, you will have to get down when you get in the field, there will be no cheating.
Seriously

Ocilla, GA

#35 Aug 27, 2011
And you think SGC is the only nursing school that cheats? No other schools have students that cheat?..And what planet did you come from? Come on!!!!...we are all imperfect people in a imperfect world. As with anyone and any profession the real nurse is the one that puts her heart, mind and soul into her profession regardless of her grades...I could care less if she cheated or not. She WILL never make it as a nurse anyway so no concerns with encountering that one. God forbid the emt that intubates you because you can't breath or the MD that saves your life...oh no they may have cheated....where's the stones because you better have a truckload to throw...Those that look for only the bad in people never find happiness or never learn to accept people for you they are.. imperfect sinners...maybe you can explain to us what it feels like to be the second person to walk on this earth as perfect.
cathy

Warner Robins, GA

#36 Sep 24, 2011
SGC nursing student 2 wrote:
<quoted text> if this was true why is the failing rate so high? Also why don't everyone have A's instead of worrying if they have a 75 or better at the end of every semester!!
I had a niece to go through this course and trust me there was no cheating. She lost a lot of her hair due to stress over the test for the two years of nursing. Thank Goodness she passed the nursing test at the end but she did have to repeat one of the classes. So cheating was involved with her. Recently I have a friend going through it just this past year and she was just as worried about her tests out come so who ever you think you heard was not an SGC student if so if was only a small group. just what watch what you say if you can't identify yourself.
I meant cheating was not involved with her.
Hmm

Fort Worth, TX

#37 May 2, 2012
Nursing students cheat all the time!! They buy the test banks!
NSGstudent

Douglas, GA

#38 May 3, 2012
I am a nursing student (not at sgc) and there's nothing wrong with passing along some notes to help out fellow students. While there is a few students from SGC nursing that I know for sure had some "lets say helpfull questions" passed down that were copied from tests by previous students. Is that cheating? well that's a matter of opinion, but the instructors DO NOT shred the tests they reuse them. If they didn't then why was stuff from 2002 tests on the tests for 2012 when the books have changed several times. Also there was a student caught with test questions in class. But there has been some debate about the stuff and wether it's considered cheating because after all the CPA grads have opportunity the use a test bank for their CPA exam. So if they can why can't others? I don't consider it cheating since you do have to pass boards to get your license. So you must have a solid understanding. Would I let them nurse on me? Well that would depend on how confident the nurse was in their work. It doesnt matter how you passed it matters how compitent you are. Some people are book smart, yet dumb as dirt when it comes to applying it in real life.
Actually

Cairo, GA

#39 May 4, 2012
there are alot of people who cheat and it makes me just so mad because ive stayed up all night studying and weeks before but we get to test and you see people cheating...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
coffee county jail personel Sep 13 amcl5612 1
More Aug '14 just to say 1
Diana Malphus Jacobs Aug '14 Gossip Getter 1
real like baby Aug '14 Susan 1
Sheriff: 10-year-old shot by deputy during capt... Aug '14 Gun Runner 71
Amanda Foskey Jul '14 Just Curious 1
Manhunt underway for Douglas cop shooter Jul '14 law officer 2
•••

Coffee County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••