Noose placed around employee's neck

Noose placed around employee's neck

There are 19 comments on the WFXL-TV Fox 31 story from Feb 13, 2012, titled Noose placed around employee's neck. In it, WFXL-TV Fox 31 reports that:

Read more: Local , Crime , Education , Community , News , Legal , NAACP , Nation Association for the Advancement of Colored People , Douglas Fire Department , Theodore Moore , Edward Dubose , Larry Nesmith , Noose Around Employee's Neck , Noose Around Man's Neck , Douglas Police Department , Douglas City Commissioners , Racial Injustices , Coffee ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFXL-TV Fox 31.

shalom

Mount Pleasant, IA

#1 Feb 15, 2012
They need to be handle for doing such mess"you don"t even mention noose to black people cause a red flag will always pop up SLAVERY....Theo Moore is a great Christian guy and this should have not happen...All i can say is DOUGLAS FIRE DEPARTMENT MESSED UP....Theo am praying for you and your family having to deal with such stressful trouble.....Douglas this is a lesson learned!!!If it had happen to me i will throw all the law books at you all.....
just sayin

Perry, GA

#2 Feb 15, 2012
Does anybody else understand that a noose was placed over a lot of people and not just blacks! My god for 100's of years it was used to carry out a sentence. It is still used in some country's look Saddam Husean. why it is that it all has to be a race thing?
truth

Mount Pleasant, IA

#3 Feb 15, 2012
Just saying ...you got the right name just saying cause you don"t know what you talking bout"you can look at that word noose and try to bring in all reason of the word noose but i do believe everybody knows why it was said at that time......Go back and read the whole story so you can get the real facts...He applied for a job and didn"t get it"and the guys that was sitting in the fire station when he got there knew he didn"t get the job "so they was looking for him to be upset "so thats why the statement were made get the NOOSE maybe this help you out....He is letting God handle this and letting loose lips dip..He got the VICTORY i know the kind of guy he is (Godly)..
Dang Bo

Nicholls, GA

#4 Feb 15, 2012
They ought to understand that racial prejudice is natural. You don't see Horses breeding Donkeys in the wild do you? In captivity this results in the Mule. An infertile, and rebellious creature.
just my 2 cents

Gainesville, GA

#5 Feb 15, 2012
All I can say is i have know Theo Moore for a long time and he his telling a bunch of lies he as already amited to some he did not mean for it to go this far and that the NAACP was pushing him like i said i have know him for a long time we have hunted together and if he is the christian he says he is then he need to get on his knees and pray and pray hard and i also know the other fireman and nouthing was every said about a noose ther was a comite made about a rope but he has been punished by the city of Douglas so as I see it this all needs to be droped and lets worry about all the murders and rapes going on in our community.
Really Tired Of The Crap

United States

#6 Feb 15, 2012
Another victory for those who can't live in the present, so it's the fault of others.
GaDawg

Stockbridge, GA

#7 Feb 16, 2012
I know who gives a damn. Put on a British uniform and I'll just laugh at you. I'm not prejudice I dislike everyone to a certain extent. ;)
Seriously come on now

Pavo, GA

#8 Feb 16, 2012
He was friends with the firefighter that supposedly said it! Went out to eat with them, even ate at the man's mama's house! Dont you think it is werid for someone to come out and say a racist remark about someone they have had over at their own mamas house to eat?? Come on now! I think this is shameful all the way around. He new his workmans comp was running out and had to find away to get more money. He should be ashamed of all of this. I always liked him and considered him a good man, but I do not understand outright lying! Especially trying to hurt someone else, and possibly make them lose thier job, just for your own personal gain. You used to be able to depend on people to always have your back and be there. Now all they do is stab you in the back every chance they get. I dont understand what is happening to Coffee County. I am beginning to be ashamed of living here. It used to be safe and proud place to live. Not anymore. I will be praying for both of them. For him, because of all the lies and hurt he is causing others, and for the fireman to stay strong and push through this.
real

Fitzgerald, GA

#9 Feb 16, 2012
Him going to eat at a person house don"t mean nothing....If you wrong "you just wrong and Theo is not the person to just lie on people okay...so get the facts and come back Mr. seriously come on now!!!You were that much of a friend why you didn"t go to him face to face and say this???yea right you the one lying....Money not a problem okay he got money"but want more we all need it and so do you 'so get a life and let Yheo take care his business...
real

Fitzgerald, GA

#10 Feb 16, 2012
just my 2 cents wrote:
All I can say is i have know Theo Moore for a long time and he his telling a bunch of lies he as already amited to some he did not mean for it to go this far and that the NAACP was pushing him like i said i have know him for a long time we have hunted together and if he is the christian he says he is then he need to get on his knees and pray and pray hard and i also know the other fireman and nouthing was every said about a noose ther was a comite made about a rope but he has been punished by the city of Douglas so as I see it this all needs to be droped and lets worry about all the murders and rapes going on in our community.
you got the right name just two cent!!!and what you have to say aint worth two cent....boi you cheap!Mind your own business you got a lot going on right there in your own house buddy...
RELIABLE SOURCE

Kittanning, PA

#11 Feb 17, 2012
BE ADVISED:

THERE HAVE BEEN NO RAPES IN COFFEE COUNTY. THERE HAVE BEEN NO ADDITIONAL MURDERS OR ASSAULTS OTHER THAN THOSE THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN REPORTED ON.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR SOURCES BEFORE BECOMING CAUGHT UP IN HYSTERIA AND PARANOIA. THAT IS WHEN THE SITUATION BECOMES UNCONTROLLABLE.

TO RECAP - 3 Murders. 2 Females and a Male.
NO RAPES.
1 Attempted Home Invasion.

THERE ARE NO COVER-UPS OR ATTEMPTS TO CONCEAL ANYTHING FROM THE COMMUNITY. LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSONNEL ARE WORKING TO APPREHEND THOSE INVOLVED IN THESE CRIMES.

THOSE ARE THE FACTS, COFFEE COUNTY.
crazy person

Waycross, GA

#12 Feb 17, 2012
Dang Bo wrote:
They ought to understand that racial prejudice is natural. You don't see Horses breeding Donkeys in the wild do you? In captivity this results in the Mule. An infertile, and rebellious creature.
Well apparently you don't know anything about mules cause they are not rebellious..... you must not know who to handle and train them... like most people they think they are like horses but they are totally different.....
jackie chan

Douglas, GA

#13 Mar 4, 2012
NAACP sucks
Country Girl in the City

Marietta, GA

#14 Mar 4, 2012
This kind of behavior is ignorant and unacceptable. The defense of this kind of behavior (for any reason) is ignorant and unacceptable. Whether the action was taken out of malice or out of jest is irrelevant...It is completely inappropriate, especially in a professional environment. The longer I live and the more people I meet, the more I realize that Douglas is full of a whole lot of racist imbeciles. And for those of you in Douglas who cant read the word "imbecile"...smh... it is a medical term for someone with mild to moderate mental retardation. A condition with which many of you are closely affiliated. I would love to see the people of Douglas who find this behavior excusable, spending more time growing as individuals, educating themselves and bringing positive change to the community, and less time making excuses for ignorance.
NACCP

Douglas, GA

#15 Mar 4, 2012
thanks and the NAACP is Nice People
FROG

Chatfield, MN

#16 Mar 7, 2012
PLEASE!!! iTS ALWAYS A BLACK HOLLERING RACISM WHEN SHIT DONT GO THERE WAY!!! COME AT ME WITH THAT RACISM BULL SHIT IF YA WANT TO! WHITES ARE MORE DISCRIMINATED AGAIINST THAT DAMN BLACKS BUT LET ONE OF US WHITE HOLLER RACISM AND WE GET A STUPID ASSS LOOK! GUESS I WIL GO TO MCDONALDS AND WHEN MY FOOD AINT FIXED RIGHT,,,AS ALWAYS,,,, I WILL JUST HOLLER RACISM!!!
lulu

Moultrie, GA

#17 Dec 24, 2012
way to go frog
Disgusted

Denver, CO

#18 Jan 25, 2013
Country Girl in the City wrote:
This kind of behavior is ignorant and unacceptable. The defense of this kind of behavior (for any reason) is ignorant and unacceptable. Whether the action was taken out of malice or out of jest is irrelevant...It is completely inappropriate, especially in a professional environment. The longer I live and the more people I meet, the more I realize that Douglas is full of a whole lot of racist imbeciles. And for those of you in Douglas who cant read the word "imbecile"...smh... it is a medical term for someone with mild to moderate mental retardation. A condition with which many of you are closely affiliated. I would love to see the people of Douglas who find this behavior excusable, spending more time growing as individuals, educating themselves and bringing positive change to the community, and less time making excuses for ignorance.
Why do you think it is okay to call someone mentally retarded? If you had a child with disabilities would you think what you said is okay? If you were born without disabilities then you are very blessed but if you weren't then how would you feel about your comment..
daccac

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Apr 10, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Employee was a Dog

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nene Leakes' Oldest Son Bryson Bryant Arrested ... Jun 29 stamina 4
News More Jun 10 thank you 1
News Five arrested on drug charges in Douglas Jun 9 Cogburn 11
News Man gets away from Douglas police twice; not a ... Jun '15 Just A Fact 2
Poll Should CO offices sleep with inmates? (May '13) May '15 Tina Pate Crews 4
News Car chase ends in arrests in Coffee county Apr '15 trouble 3
Theft Apr '15 LaDonna Ratcliff 1
More from around the web