Woman's body found in Coffee County

Oct 29, 2009 Full story: WALB-TV Albany 8

Farmer Stan Clough made the discovery in his cotton field near Highway 441 between Broxton and Pridgen.

Full Story
snoopy

Warner Robins, GA

#1 Nov 2, 2009
Have they found the identity of the woman yet?
just me

Gainesville, GA

#2 Nov 4, 2009
yes they have and it is Tina Davis
Weezy

Byron, GA

#3 Nov 9, 2009
snoopy wrote:
Have they found the identity of the woman yet?
yes they have found who she was the same lady that escape from coffee county prison i tell ya the fbi in atlanta need to get invole in homocide killing in douglas, ga
unknown

Baxley, GA

#4 Jul 12, 2010
coffee county sheriff office had to be linked to her death ok she escaped and then found dead umm......???
rememberingtina

Byron, GA

#5 Jan 27, 2011
so sad
concerned

Gainesville, GA

#6 Apr 27, 2011
i sure hope and pray that the family has found some peace.
tam121212

Douglas, GA

#7 Nov 7, 2012
What happened, I haven't heard anything about this?
sad

Douglas, GA

#8 Dec 1, 2012
She was a very good person who got caught up with scandals of the ccsd...se used to be over the er in douglas...she took care of ost all her family,she was just a good person. She was a very pretty lady...she did not escape they let her leave to go see her mother. ccsd has had quite a few nurses to get in trouble black mailing them to forge presciptions for them, onl to sock it to them when they were about to get caught, usually ending in death. Ihad a frind ho's husband had left her around chrismas one year,she had 2 small chidren...one of the found out, and while he was on night duty he went out to her house with Christmas coupons good for 200.00 dollars each and gave them to her...he came back the following night and tried to seduce her...she called me crying...here she thought he was a nice man, but he wanted sex in return,WHILE HE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE IN HIS PATROL CAR WITH HIS EYES OPEN, TRYING TO PROTECT COFFEE COUNTY!'ve lost all respect for our law enforcement,I don't trust them and if one of them want to pull me over they will have to wait till I'm close to a place that has other civilians that can witness what's going on. I so desperately hope that Mr'Wooten can recgognize and sift all these people that are hiding behind a badge. This is seriously a major problem.As yo can probably tell this is serious...it maybe our family next. And probably alot of you have had a family member in theCCSJ who don't even get their insulin or oxygen they need in orderto stay alive, if their lucky they get sent to the hospital, after they've gon in a coma. How do people on 24 hour suicide watch die in there? We need to come together on here with ourstories, noone can tell who you are, and mabe we could come together and with all our information together,we could put to est all these mysteries, and more impotant mak it a safer place to call home for our children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coffee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby courson Wed meme 1
Fire destroys Douglas Lott True Value hardware ... Oct 5 And you know 7
09/26/2014 Sep 27 senior 60 1
coffee county jail personel Sep '14 bogie1234 2
More Aug '14 just to say 1
Diana Malphus Jacobs Aug '14 Gossip Getter 1
real like baby Aug '14 Susan 1

Coffee County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE