APNewsBreak: Border agent killed man ...

APNewsBreak: Border agent killed man climbing wall

There are 5 comments on the The Oregonian story from Mar 28, 2011, titled APNewsBreak: Border agent killed man climbing wall. In it, The Oregonian reports that:

A Mexican man was climbing a ladder when a Border Patrol agent fatally shot him three times, a sheriff's spokeswoman told The Associated Press on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Oregonian.

crime

United States

#1 Mar 28, 2011
who cares?
Amexico here we come

Lansdale, PA

#2 Mar 29, 2011
Well, We got ONE and 1000 Illegals made it safely into the US in that same day. Simply to receive freebies and to suck us Legal, Tax Paying Citizens dry. Don't worry our President is doing every thing in his power to create jobs. OBVIOUSLY FOR ILLEGALS ONLY. Say goodbye to the great US you knew twenty years ago. F#'->^!+ SAD!

“Keeping It Real”

Since: Sep 10

Whittier, California

#3 Mar 29, 2011
Let me guess: Mexican officials want answers as to why we would allow one of their drug-smuggling, useless piece of sh1t citizens to be harmed during the commission of a felony. They're shocked - shocked I tell you!- that our government didn't jump in between the bullet and that fine young, uneducated dreg of their society.

Ooops, our bad.
Really

Benson, AZ

#4 Mar 29, 2011
Another criminal shot and killed. End of story.

Since: Nov 09

Newnan, GA

#5 Mar 29, 2011
Another hero defending AMERICA from criminal scum....let me guess...he was turning his life around when he was shot!!!! Great job Border Patrol!!!! Thanks for all you do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cochise County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have you heard about Gang Stalking in Sierra Vi... (Sep '09) Tue TTTTTTTTT 44
News AZ Border Ranchers: "It's Not Our Country Anymo... (Sep '13) Jul 6 Rico from East Lo... 8
Local churches (Dec '16) Dec '16 Tngirl 1
News Border ranchers with few options now have polic... (Jun '16) Jun '16 tomin cali 1
News Az DPS to change protocol after dust storm disa... (May '16) May '16 jakcrak 1
News Top StoryFull Measure: Border Control (Mar '16) Mar '16 wild child 3
News Residents of border alarmed (Jun '07) Feb '16 whatever 2
More from around the web