2 teens die in dirt bikes crash near ...

2 teens die in dirt bikes crash near Sierra Vista

There are 9 comments on the The Arizona Daily Star story from Aug 26, 2007, titled 2 teens die in dirt bikes crash near Sierra Vista. In it, The Arizona Daily Star reports that:

A 15-year-old boy and a 19-year-old man were killed early Saturday morning when the dirt bikes they were riding collided head-on south of Sierra Vista. via The Arizona Daily Star

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Arizona Daily Star.

victor

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Aug 27, 2007
RIP Keane and James
Eileen

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Aug 27, 2007
I didn't know the two victims, however a very good friend of their's is a friend of mine. I would like to give my condolences to their friends and family. My prayers are with you all!
Keanes Dad

Tucson, AZ

#3 Aug 29, 2007
this is keanes dad to let all his friends know that we really appreciate all the love and support from everyone. Keane was a great kid and frind caus we did things together the last thing was side job so he could get money for his first love riding. Keane and James just made a mistake they got on their bikes in the dark with no helmets because I'm only going around the corner.so in memory of Moss da Boss here it is rule # 181 NO HELMET NO RIDE
lisa

Tempe, AZ

#4 Sep 30, 2007
keene's dad. thank you for that rule. It upsets me to see more teenagers in accidents again. I hope Chris Jones makes it.
javier

Tucson, AZ

#5 Oct 6, 2007
r.i.p keane.
i barely met this kid and ive only hung out with him like maybe 3 times and it hurts me because i wish that i knew him even better before the accident. its hard to believe that hes gone and i barely met him.
keanes dad is right...no helmet,no ride!
r.i.p keane moss!
javier

Tucson, AZ

#6 Oct 6, 2007
p.s: im not from denver,co
i live here in sv,az
david mc

Vernal, UT

#7 Oct 31, 2007
ya! thats right i was in a crush and i might of died if i wasnt where in my hat if it was for that i would be here right now. so everyone where yoyr hat.

“Sierra Vista Local for 25yrs.”

Since: Jan 07

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Nov 1, 2007
david mc wrote:
ya! thats right i was in a crush and i might of died if i wasnt where in my hat if it was for that i would be here right now. so everyone where yoyr hat.
David, its called a helmet just like the one you wear to Buena on the short bus. And it's mandatory apparel for riders under the age of 18. But though one of them broke that law they compounded their stupidity by riding at night with no lights and under the influence. Then banged handlebars while not playing chicken of course, just passing each other <yea right>. So though you were saved by wearing your “hat” I don’t think helmets would have made any difference here. Ya just can’t fix stupid.
Samantha

Pomerene, AZ

#9 Apr 23, 2008
It shocked me when i heard the news. I went to school and saw everyone wearing black and orange.My friends told me that Keane had died. I didn't believe it at first but then i saw the picture. I was crying that day and now i'm crying tonight. He was my friend. I really can't believe that he's gone now. I'm still trying to cope with his death. He was a really good kid and i miss him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cochise County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have you heard about Gang Stalking in Sierra Vi... (Sep '09) Dec 6 TheyHaveNoIdea 51
News AZ Border Ranchers: "It's Not Our Country Anymo... (Sep '13) Jul '17 Rico from East Lo... 8
Local churches (Dec '16) Dec '16 Tngirl 1
News Border ranchers with few options now have polic... (Jun '16) Jun '16 tomin cali 1
News Az DPS to change protocol after dust storm disa... (May '16) May '16 jakcrak 1
News Top StoryFull Measure: Border Control (Mar '16) Mar '16 wild child 3
News Residents of border alarmed (Jun '07) Feb '16 whatever 2
More from around the web