Some American Legion posts in Georgia taking a hard stance on smoking

Jan 10, 2014 Full story: Stars and Stripes 7

It's a typical weekday afternoon and about half a dozen men sit around the bar in the social quarters at American Legion Post 160 in Smyrna.

Full Story
Braden

Douglasville, GA

#1 Jan 11, 2014
You know you stupid people making a big deal out of smoking discust me! Everyday hundreds of people are killed because of drunk driverserd ,drug pushers ,and gun violence but you want to be on the smokers ass all the time.why don't you put your efforts on the people that are really harming others and leave the smokers alone . If you don't like the smell of smoke from smokers stay away from them . It is there right to smoke so mind your own business.
You call me Sir

Westlake, OH

#2 Jan 11, 2014
Braden wrote:
You know you stupid people making a big deal out of smoking discust me! Everyday hundreds of people are killed because of drunk driverserd ,drug pushers ,and gun violence but you want to be on the smokers ass all the time.why don't you put your efforts on the people that are really harming others and leave the smokers alone . If you don't like the smell of smoke from smokers stay away from them . It is there right to smoke so mind your own business.
Get a clue AssClown. First of all, it is a PRIVILEGE, Just like having a drivers license, it is NOT a right, and it can be revoked at any time. However nobody is saying they can not smoke, just like with alcohol and firearms, they are being told where they can be used. Let me educate you little dummy. Ever hear of the bureau of ATF? A stands for alcohol. Legal substance, but its use is controlled. F stands for Firearms. Again, legal but its use is controlled. What do you think the T stands for? Go ahead, spit if you know the answer. Do not be shy. We can put a little star on your forehead if you get the right answer. That's right..... Tobacco. Guess what. Just like the others. legal product, but when and where you can use it is controlled, because just like the other two, it can harm the people around you.

It is obvious you are a recluse and do not leave your parents basement, as drunk driving and gun crackdowns are all over the news as well. Please stay the hell off the internet until you have something intelligent to say. I hate seeing a spoiled little moma's boy on here pissing his panties when he does not get his own way. BTW....'We discust you'? It is 'disgust' dummy.
You call me Sir

Westlake, OH

#3 Jan 11, 2014
Braden wrote:
You need to spend more time in the classroom and less time playing Minecraft. Your punctuation, capitalization and all around English is terrible. But that is usually the case from the loud mouthed, under educated smokers who think they have all the answers and do not even know the questions.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Jan 11, 2014
Braden wrote:
You are REALLY uninformed. Drunk driving is ILLEGAL. We have checkpoints to catch drunk drivers. Drunk drivers lose their license and go to jail. Drug pushing is ILLEGAL. Get caught and go to jail. Some drug pushers go to jail for a long time. In most states, if you commit a crime with a gun, you get a mandatory jail term of years. We ARE going against those that would harm us. We have strict emissions requirements for automobiles, which has resulted in cleaner air in cities. We have strict requirements on how to dispose of sewage. Of course, there are always morons who break the law. Just like there are always morons who think it is okay to pollute the air around the and others because they are so addicted to the drug nicotine that they do not care who they hurt around them- sort of like the drunk driver or the drug pusher. We have learned that we cannot expect everyone to be nice and think about their neighbor, so we have mandated the least amount of courtesy and care that we expect. You want to get pissed, get pissed at big tobacco that has you so addicted that you soil yourself at the mere thought of having to go half an hour without a smoke.
DUH MOMENT

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Jan 11, 2014
You call me Sir wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to spend more time in the classroom and less time playing Minecraft. Your punctuation, capitalization and all around English is terrible. But that is usually the case from the loud mouthed, under educated smokers who think they have all the answers and do not even know the questions.
Did he make you mad?
Get this straight

Hagerstown, MD

#7 Jan 14, 2014
You call me Sir wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a clue AssClown. First of all, it is a PRIVILEGE, Just like having a drivers license, it is NOT a right, and it can be revoked at any time. However nobody is saying they can not smoke, just like with alcohol and firearms, they are being told where they can be used. Let me educate you little dummy. Ever hear of the bureau of ATF? A stands for alcohol. Legal substance, but its use is controlled. F stands for Firearms. Again, legal but its use is controlled. What do you think the T stands for? Go ahead, spit if you know the answer. Do not be shy. We can put a little star on your forehead if you get the right answer. That's right..... Tobacco. Guess what. Just like the others. legal product, but when and where you can use it is controlled, because just like the other two, it can harm the people around you.
It is obvious you are a recluse and do not leave your parents basement, as drunk driving and gun crackdowns are all over the news as well. Please stay the hell off the internet until you have something intelligent to say. I hate seeing a spoiled little moma's boy on here pissing his panties when he does not get his own way. BTW....'We discust you'? It is 'disgust' dummy.
No, we call you Fairy Jerry.
HagersClown MD

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Jan 14, 2014
Get this straight wrote:
<quoted text>No, we call you Fairy Jerry.
Out on parole again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cobb County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After decision on gays, Cobb churches differ in... (Jul '13) 6 hr lgbt is silly 8
Chairman Tim Lee faces another Ethics complaint Sep 14 King Tim Lee 3
Georgia man comes out as gay to family, gets vi... Sep 9 cc412 was scammed 5
sheriffs Neal warren of Cobb County father of K... Sep 8 something seewrong 1
Second Vendor Indicted in Georgia National Guar... Sep 6 all about the money 1
KSU to have - Year of the Arabian Peninsula' Sep 3 mothermayI 3
Kennesaw bans new pawn, payday lenders for 1 year Sep 3 Realitybites 1
•••

Cobb County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••