More indictments, more drug charges

More indictments, more drug charges

There are 3 comments on the Star story from Jun 20, 2011, titled More indictments, more drug charges. In it, Star reports that:

Demographics More indictments, more drug charges NEWS JOURNAL STAFF REPORT As almost always, drug cases dominated the Clinton County grand jury's felony indictments at its first session this month when six of eight people indicted received drug-related charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star.

JNAH

Monroe, OH

#1 Jul 1, 2011
I guess friends of Kenny Mann on facebook will now realize that he hasn't been working taking care of his father, that he's been working making METH and he hasn't been attending church.... unless he attended in the clinton county jail!!!!
Gost

United States

#2 Jul 2, 2011
Well that dirt bag should be in jail....

Since: Mar 13

Columbus, OH

#3 Mar 13, 2013
REALLY, KENNY WAS ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE YOU'D EVER MEET, SADLY HE TOOK THE WRONG RD AND IT KILLED HIM, R.I.P. KENNY <3 with love from ur grateful family <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hunter Fields Nov 7 Foyer23 2
Damaal lattimore (Feb '17) Jul '17 Mixed Bitch 13
Stop dumb neighbors from fighting Jul '17 Wow 4
Dumb and Stupid People of Wilmington May '17 TruthFactor 1
Missing person (Aug '09) Apr '17 Nicole 3
Defamation Law (Apr '17) Apr '17 Antibullying 1
News DNA Evidence Leads To Charges In '93 Murder (Aug '09) Feb '17 Michellle 18
More from around the web